• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well this big thing decided to follow us home today.
52c94dbbea32928975d3603b4efb963d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Besides that terrible wind truck did awesome. Still don't know why I waited so long to get this truck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks nice Ben! I'm thinking maybe next year a small pop up or teardrop might come home with me depending on whether my kid sister likes camping or not.

DDing my wheeler is getting old. Been hunting for a new daily for a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I’m humoring buying a 24’ enclosed trailer and building drop down beds.

Is this more moab prep?

mac ‘sold the aluminum I had for fold up beds’ gyvr

My banana hammock works well... wait wrong kind of hammock.

Today was not a good day for baseball tournament in KC. They cancelled tomorrows games saying it'll 20° colder tomorrow. At least the boys(8-10 yrs old) are having fun swimming.

That game looked brutal to be at as a spectator, and to top it off with a loss really put the sting on it.

On the topic of trailers, I'm on the hunt for a 24-36 enclosed gooseneck. Wanting to throw a mattress in the neck and partition off the back for the bikes n quads. I missed a sweet race trailer a few months back that was already converted and had aluminum cabinets, a/c, water tanks etc...it sold for $4000!!

Back