• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Buy my tires and wheels!

I am not interested in the wheels but maybe in the tires. How did they perform, I have never seen anyone run them. Part of selling mine off was to upgrade to a better more "offroad" oriented wheel which i will be ordering tomorrow. Just unsure of going 16" or 17" wheel, they don't make 15" unfortunately.

Like i said i was 100% pleased with the tire and it is even strictly snow rated, so for under 900 ill order 5 new ones.

Im still torn between 33s/35s because of the stock axles but why not just go 35s the first time. Then tons...

Buy at Discount Tire, where they meet or beat any price (even internet prices), and buy the road hazard warranty, get a new tire for free.

Thats what ill probably do this time, picked this set up on craigslist. Luckily Brandin wants the 3 i have left. Might go with either MT/Rs or KM2s

Plus I need some different rims and I either need a more offset 16" or 17" to clear my offset tierods on my WJ knuckles. Really want to get rid of the spacers I have on it now.

Last edited:
Have owned the lake house a year this week.......have made the 10 hour round trip @30 times since purchase. I just need to move down there.

Mornin.

Anyone know where to get a 231/231 doubler kit? Idk if D&D machine still does it but I'm not into waiting 1-3 months on something. I have a spare 231 so since I have the interior out for the cage why not.

Back