• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I miss Chicago weirdness sometimes. One day I was working on the xj in our lot late and night and a drunk homeless guy eating fried chicken he found in the trash Sat down against the car next to me and started having a gibberish conversation with himself and occasionally laughing. Then he passed out and slept through me banging ujoints out with a hammer. He was there for a good 4 hours

I have a story.
I worked EMS in a bad part of the county in my 20s. I have seen more than I care to admit.

I married a nurse, conversations when eating after work and asking "how her day was" get real interesting at times.

Rewster.. looks like my co-pilot Mellon won't be attending so I'll have a seat if you want it.

If you can't find us Friday morning it's because waffle od

Or sugar od

mac 'rew beware' gyvr

411ba1a28813f5e789f597f88fca292e.jpg

welding exhaust on rustang isn't much fun

mac 'welding exhaust sucks in general' gyvr

Portage County deputies as well as the city police depts are encoded. Fire and EMS aren't. You need something better than a $30 FM to get the ability to pick up encoded stuff. But, if I feel curious I'll go sit at my FD and listen to our base radios for police.

Well since I just finished a job which required me welding, I now get to say I'm a professional welder.

Stacking dimes.................not really tho

its all in the penetration brother, all in the penetration........I've had some good penetration and the end result was pretty nasty looking. Wait, what are we talking about again?

Ordered an airbag leveling kit for the Silverado and it is missing parts, requested they ship the one part overnight asap. We will see if I get it in time to install.

We tazed a naked dude three times and then fought him into the ems...oh yeah giant gash in his armpit from breaking a window.

Fought him into the hospital where he got enough sedative to 'kill a horse' per the doc.

Then I watched them put a cath in his wee hole...

mac 'saw more than my fill' gyvr

i saw something like that at winterfest once.

I'm with you on that Sean. Then the aren't chaps, they're just pants..

Back