• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm with you on that Sean. Then the aren't chaps, they're just pants..

Well I thought about this, and it is possible to have "assless chaps" make sence.
Lets say Dan Wheeler was wearing chaps, and then he took them off, they then would be assless chaps, because an ass was no longer inside of them.

5ece7ab87f6a6eea3635e998074c2518.jpg

mac 'more WF prep' gyvr

Was out at my uncles house tonight. He's got an 87 Cherokee Pioneer that's clean as F! No rust whatsoever, and spotless interior. Was hit light on the front drivers side. He's putting fiberglass, fender and a bumper on it. I don't know my earlier stuff, but an 87 would have the POS 2.8ltr V6 wouldn't it? Regardless it's got the 4 banger.

Had to have a lung reinflated. That is stupid amounts of hurt. First time having a catheter, weirder then heck, just letting it fly and not getting wet drawers.

Damn Bill, get well soon buddy. At least I hope you are getting sponge baths by some hot nurses...preferably the female flavor in your case :D

Had to have a lung reinflated. That is stupid amounts of hurt. First time having a catheter, weirder then heck, just letting it fly and not getting wet drawers.

Hope you get better soon. your post lately have been making me cringe.

Was out at my uncles house tonight. He's got an 87 Cherokee Pioneer that's clean as F! No rust whatsoever, and spotless interior. Was hit light on the front drivers side. He's putting fiberglass, fender and a bumper on it. I don't know my earlier stuff, but an 87 would have the POS 2.8ltr V6 wouldn't it? Regardless it's got the 4 banger.

87 was first year for renix 4.0

mac 'or normally was' gyvr
173 HP 4.0 They got more HP in 88 and again in 90.

Damn Bill, get well soon buddy. At least I hope you are getting sponge baths by some hot nurses...preferably the female flavor in your case :D

It could be Ramsey.

Found this on a facebook group I am in. In my opinion, someone is looking for a unicorn.

Even a 2001 driven 1,000 miles a month would have 180k on it already.

Last edited:
Back