• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Depends on when I go back to bed before work tonight.

In doing some searching I'm not completely sure it's the pump.

mac 'need her to drive it down to WF Thursday night' gyvr

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this already but Troy is going through some scary stuff right now with his heart. He's currently in the hospital.

Stop in on Facebook or send him a text, I'm sure it would mean a lot to him right now.

Last edited:
Troy?

Howey get better dude!

On genset power here, 35 mph winds got us...love my transfer switch.

mac 'WF prep today was grocery shopping' gyvr

ca0bfbf9a6f14e5347c3aa2caaa46174.jpg

2a1a6f69669de0181f1f4707d3c3c298.jpg

Might be bringing this home this week...04 wj from the south. Never seen a winter

Troy Myers is the one that used to own the badlands...

mac 'he has had past health issues also' gyvr

Troy?

Howey get better dude!

On genset power here, 35 mph winds got us...love my transfer switch.

mac 'WF prep today was grocery shopping' gyvr

I'll probably do that when I get there.

Room in the fridge for milk and eggs?

I'll probably do that when I get there.

Room in the fridge for milk and eggs?

Yes 1/2 gallon of milk fits perfect in the door.

Eggs go anywhere fine

mac 'nates making breakfast!' gyvr

what's the itinerary?
trails start at 9?

8ish. I'll probably be up 7:30ish and it takes 15 minutes to start cranking out the waffles 2 at a time.

One step closer to having my "to-do for wf" finished. Air supply adapted and securely mounted.

Just left the Sprint Center, saw AC/DC. Have not missed a show since 1987, this was hands down the best to date, they dug deep into their old stuff, sounded better than ever! Going to work in about 6 hours...fu#k that.

But good news is XJ is ready for WF. Just needs loaded on the trailer.

Ummm, not quite, put 4 new tires on it n one is flat already, so it is going in today for replacement and I need to adjust the fenders a little, other than that, yes.

Done with work this morning. Done with part time at 2pm. Off til sometime next week...

Hopefully picking up the WF t-shirts after part time...

mac 'farting like crazy' gyvr

Jeep is ready. Repacked trailer bearings yesterday. Bunch of stuff loaded in the jeep. Today I'm going to try to hook up a third brake light on the trailer. Pack clothes tomorrow and load the jeep.

I should be down before Friday.

919761588582cc62223da610cc088197.jpg

Last edited:
Back