• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well hurry up and make up your mind so I know what to pack. To wear. On my body. For four wheeling. At Attica Indiana. It's in the eastern TIme zone right? It's not one of those counties in central right? my phone changes time zones automatically. so whatever time zone it is my phone will have the correct time.

I know, I feel ya on that one man. First thing in the morning I am going to Kansas City to pick up a new bale bed for this Dodge C&C that I picked up, but once we get back from that, I am all hands on deck getting the new fenders cut off and adjusted on the trailer, then I will dive into the RZR and see what I can get tied up on it. if I can not get it all ready in time, I will just load the XJ on the trailer and drag it out. it is ready to go as soon as I throw in my recovery box and fire extinguisher. Either way, we will have something to ride in and make bad decisions with.

I do have my "who bought what" list completed so I know what to pack up and I picked up a 6# box of chips, a big jar of jalapenos and 10# of chz for R2CHZ2.

Cheese "baby steps" Man

I fly back from Italy tomorrow morning, Saturday morning 6:30 am in Italy. I get home at 5pm central time/midnight italy time.

Times one changes are a blast....

4 vacation days to finish the jeep and pack the truck.

You know what's crazy?

I fly from North Carolina to Tokyo and it's the next day when I get here, but when I fly from Tokyo to North Carolina, it's the same day when I land as when I left.

Time Zones, how do they work?:dunno:

Just got back from a week long cruise to Cozumel and Progresso, not even going to attempt to catch up everything in this thread lol.

My wife and I met on a cruise to Cozumel we took in high-school. For our honeymoon we did the trip you just took. Things were much more fun as adults.

For our 5 year we're we're thinking either Eastern Caribbean or Alaska...

My 5 year anniversary will be spent with you folks in Attica next Saturday...

mac 'yep it's been 5 years' gyvr

I was on the road before 6 n sold the Mack. Cleared 2k profit on that deal!

e177bbd5e408734a30bd365452b2bf11.jpg

This pile is a small percentage of the WF raffle. It's gonna be awesome!

mac 'coming together' gyvr

Yup! And I bought an auction xj n took to wf, brought home n sold it for a hella good mark up. Will likely do that with the 01 I just bought too....it's my wf "play n profit" system!!

Back