• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I was thinking the other day that going through life as the old fat perv is no way to live...then I thought about how long Wheeler has been doing it and he has a hottie GF, so I changed my mind back to thinking it was OK. :D

I was thinking the other day that going through life as the old fat perv is no way to live...then I thought about how long Wheeler has been doing it and he has a hottie GF, so I changed my mind back to thinking it was OK. :D

to many life changes is not good for you...
go ahead and eat better, but you have to keep the old man perv or you will go insane.

/RANT:

i can order a tire and get it to the shop about 4pm.(this has been how we get tires since Ive worked here) service manager throws a hissy fit to my manager, now we have to drive 30 miles to and from to pick up one tire. insider info: our cost on the tire 145.00 fords list 171.00. that is only a profit of 16 bucks, now the problem i have with this is by driving 60 miles in a E150 with a fawkin v8 at 4something a gallon for gas we are gonna loose money...

That is awesome. Step over a dollar to pick up a dime.

/RANT:

i can order a tire and get it to the shop about 4pm.(this has been how we get tires since Ive worked here) service manager throws a hissy fit to my manager, now we have to drive 30 miles to and from to pick up one tire. insider info: our cost on the tire 145.00 fords list 171.00. that is only a profit of 16 bucks, now the problem i have with this is by driving 60 miles in a E150 with a fawkin v8 at 4something a gallon for gas we are gonna loose money...
my last boss bitched me out because I was choosing parts based on their specs rather than buying random consumer electronics that could be made to do the job off amazon based on which one was listed for amazon prime and could be delivered tomorrow.

You are not a perv if your wife/gf likes it too....

/RANT:

So you lose your $16 right there in fuel, and like most companies, they are assuming your time is worth nothing (although they still paid you for it). Where I work, we'll get 6 people into a meeting room for an hour to discuss a issue a customer is having, said customer grosses us $20/month... yea we're not going to be profitable on that one for a while now, but you know, "it's good customer service."

My boss frequently says, tongue-in-cheek, "we lose a little bit on each sale, but we make it up in volume." :rolleyes:

ehh im over it now, sometimes i got to sit back and realize i get paid the same if i profit 10 bucks or a hundred. he did tell me to go pick up any part the service dept needs... so im gonna send our drivers to the farthest dealer away for a fawking bolt one of these days just to be an ass.

2 hours and 5 minutes...cant get here quick enough. Gonna be battling a hell of a headwind heading south for the whole trip...

Gonna have lunch with an old coworker and then rollin on. Hope to get some good pics on this trip. This is Case's first real wheeling trip that he wanted to go on, so I am hoping it will be a memorable one. He has been put before, but never on a full fledged trip that we planned just for him. :thumbup:

20 minutes until the weekend. Got a date tonight, going to see a movie, probably go to eat, and then maybe bowling. Tomorrow if original plans don't pan out, might be going to the Indy Zoo with Sarah (and I hope the original plans don't). I might be going shooting in the morning also.

Time to build a 10 foot A-frame/ginpole for the MJ's front bumper. With that and the 2 ton chainfall I got on sale at HF, I'm gonna be able to pull engines ANYWHERE.

If I build it right, it will fit the 5 ton too. World, you are on notice.

2 hours and 5 minutes...cant get here quick enough. Gonna be battling a hell of a headwind heading south for the whole trip...

Gonna have lunch with an old coworker and then rollin on. Hope to get some good pics on this trip. This is Case's first real wheeling trip that he wanted to go on, so I am hoping it will be a memorable one. He has been put before, but never on a full fledged trip that we planned just for him. :thumbup:

Probably best your best trip so far too.

Waiting on pics.

T-2 hrs to being badlands bound...

mac 'my weekend started last night at 0230 hrs' gyvr

I get to work tomorrow, and Sunday....

By the way if you need saw horses don't by these,
243-8007.jpg
Just set the stuff on the floor to start with, it wont be as far to fall when they collapse.

I just got a job offer, I can stay where I am and work at a shop that paints HD motorcycles at a place that doesn't appreciate me and where it will take 5-10 years to get a raise or go to a union machine shop that has a ton of optional OT... looks like I gotta bust out the steel toes and adjust to second shift life

96'$3/hr will buy a lot of guns and jeep parts'2door

Back