• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

have fun passing your kidney stone...

I have met Michael in person on multiple occassions and I can tell you that he is serious when he says this :D I have a feeling that his consumption of fully leaded Budwiser is helping wash the kidney stones away haha! :cheers:

Ahh you know im just being a dick for the fun of it :D

I have met Michael in person on multiple occassions and I can tell you that he is serious when he says this :D I have a feeling that his consumption of fully leaded Budwiser is helping wash the kidney stones away haha! :cheers:
wtf, tyler you now me better than half my family.and it's Budweiser, get it right.

I cut my soda intake by 1/2 at work and don't drink caffine very often ever.

My biggest intake of soda is on my days off mixed with Jack...

mac 'diet dr pepper and jack' gyvr

Water, Arnold Palmer, Budweiser. Plus the occasional cocktail or slew of micro brews.

8817e3f1.jpg

you can get a lot in the trunk of an impala...

mac 'as long as its empty' gyvr

you still got room for a couple dead bodies in there

thankfully? I'm in a loaner because mine is in the shop. I would've taken me 20 minutes and broke my back to empty my trunk because of all the crap in there. I was going to use the baby jeep, but since I have the loaner with an empty truck, I thought I'd see if it fit...

mac 'saving fuel too' gyvr

You guys gonna miss me while I'm gone.....................yeah right, like i'm gonna leave you alone! :laugh3:

Flight delayed! My brother is scared of heights so we're at the bar to calm his nerves!

Back