• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Ok, also, what about the distributor?

Hey guys, need to rack your brains. My buddy's 96 XJ is acting stupid.....again! He was driving down the road and somehow his 02 sensor wire got wrapped around his DS. The jeep also died right after that. He wired it back together but now it will crank and crank and crank but no start. He changed the cam sensor and the CPS twice and still nothing. Someone has it in his head that maybe the chain jumped a tooth and threw it off. I'm leaning toward the computer. His fiance also has a 96, is it ok to try and swap out the computers to see if thats his issue?

coil?

mac 'swap it and see' gyvr

will it act like its trying to start at all?

I had an ignition switch replaced once.

Also I dont see any reason you couldn't swap computers.

mac 'thats it, my brain is racked' gvyr

What a noob, it was a fuse under the hood. Must have grounded out and popped the fuse when the wire got tangled in the shaft. I asked him 2 days ago if he checked BOTH fuse panels and he said yes! :roflmao: glad it was a cheap fix!

When I destroyed my exhaust and ripped the o2 sensor harness, it popped the automatic shutdown fuse. Not the relay, the fuse.

Sometimes it's the simple things.

:roflmao: yeah that!

In other news......

2012-04-10_16-58-55_894.jpg

the problem with IL is the people you don't want having them are not buying them from gun stores.
Absolute truth. Which is why when a business has a sign telling me I can't carry my weapon into their store, I want to ask the owner if he thinks people who disregard the law in the first place are going to comply with his sign.

Is he alive or dead? Has he thoughts within his head?

In other news......

2012-04-10_16-58-55_894.jpg
so you bought a sticker and they sent you some metal? :dunno:

do they come in mens?
Those are cute! And short.
i LOLed. dont talk about another mans length.
Step one on the full hydro process done.

picture.php
those arms look odd. whos are they?
Mine flexes pretty well with short arms.
same... my shocks deffinantly limit my travel, not my arms. but the arms being short deffinantly pull the axle back at full droop.

Back