• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Anyone know a good place online to get 760 u-joints? I found a few places that want like 30+ for them. I've never priced them so wasn't sure if that was a decent price or not.

you should go ahead and grind the shafts for full circle clips.... david (256offroad) ground his out to run full circles and ran his 35 krawlers and steel beadlocks on them. They're great ujoints if you just keep grease in em and make sure the caps stay, that's the only trouble i've had out of spicer 760's is losing half clips and caps....

Or just be like me and buy RCV's ;)

short"yokes are jokes"xjdoug

you should go ahead and grind the shafts for full circle clips.... david (256offroad) ground his out to run full circles and ran his 35 krawlers and steel beadlocks on them. They're great ujoints if you just keep grease in em and make sure the caps stay, that's the only trouble i've had out of spicer 760's is losing half clips and caps....

Or just be like me and buy RCV's ;)

short"yokes are jokes"xjdoug

Doug, i should! I has no monies for them though. I was planning on the full circle clips if it hasn't been done already.

As much as I hate Wal-Mart.... They took and printed my FOID picture for $.25 the other day.

Another reason I am glad I don't live in Illinois, all it takes to buy ammunition is money and be old enough (18 I think). All it takes to buy a gun is a simple background check once the gun is purchased in Indiana.

All cleaned up and representing
IMAG0229.jpg

Another reason I am glad I don't live in Illinois, all it takes to buy ammunition is money and be old enough (18 I think). All it takes to buy a gun is a simple background check once the gun is purchased in Indiana.

same here.... TCIS check is 10$ and i can buy all the guns i want

as much as you can. shorter = better.

i measured the depth of the spines in the flange, and left that much on my output shaft.

did you get a RE H&T flange? what drive shaft are you going to run?

if your using the stock shaft from an auto, im curious to see how much of the slip shaft you have exposed once you add the flange adapter. thats what i used, and my AX-15 is supposed to be shorter than your AW4.

if you think i beat up my rig off road you should see it with a small load from menards..

IMAG0567.jpg

same here.... TCIS check is 10$ and i can buy all the guns i want

Hehehehehe..... You do realize how easy it is to get a FOID????

You fill out a stupid application.. pay your $10.. slap your picture on the application and mail it off.. the police do a background check and its good for 10 years

back when my dirty POS MJ was stock I did the same thing:
250030_563222121482_29101008_31863620_4135623_n.jpg

cast iron bathtubs are some heavy shit. And now you can see how it got named "the dirty POS".

Hehehehehe..... You do realize how easy it is to get a FOID????

You fill out a stupid application.. pay your $10.. slap your picture on the application and mail it off.. the police do a background check and its good for 10 years

Let me walk you through the process for purchasing a gun in Indiana.

Pay for gun, wait for store to do background check if you don't have a carry permit (usually about 15 minutes and free, good time to look around for next purchase), then once it clears, you walk out with your gun. That is it. The only time you have to pay a fee to have a weapon is if you are wanting an full auto gun. Then it is 200 dollars for the permit.

For transporting any fire arm in Indiana without a permit, just have the ammunition up front and the gun in back unloaded and locked in case. If you have a carry permit, you can get a fire arm with no waiting for background check as it was already done.

Where is Gene?

mac 'da modder country' gyvr

:roflmao: Best campfire story ever!

There is no way to hold back a drunk Russian assuming you have played the USA Card... I haven't read what led up these comments but I have to make it completely clear... You don't mention the USA unless/until you are ready to head to the amusement park.....

Big 'headboards for bumpstops' Hank

Back