• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I've got today to work, then it's offically
wf vacation.

It's a 16 hour day. Headed to Knox/South Bend area.

Dude, South Bend and Knox are no where near the same area. There are certain people who live in Knox who would burn crosses in the front yards of certain people who live in South Bend...

Seriously though, Stark County and St. Joseph County are kinda far apart.

If you're into amputees, South Bend has the Kitty Kat Lounge or the Torch...Never been, heard too many bad things.

I only ever went to Knox for a reason other than to go through it once. And I was drunk in a bar getting hit on by a fat chick.

was planning on heading to the trailer dealer tomorrow to swap for a new trailer, but I pulled mine in this evening and it is not as bad as I had envisioned. I greased the bearings, aired up the tires and welded the jack on..hell, it is good for a few more years :D

Cheese "just saved myself about $1500" Man

Out of this uniform at 6...hopefully...

13 hours of part time over monday/tues...then its Winterfest vacation!

mac 'so close, yet so far away' gyvr

Making it an official trailer
9df02881.jpg

a1f9ca03.jpg

mac 'getting it ready for winterfest' gyvr

I just use a regular tow bar with a D-ring instead of a ball. Can do double duty that way.

I've ran both, I like using the D-ring design a lot more because it keeps the strap in place. Otherwise you might back up and lose the strap, and it's just a pain.

For my last one I bought one of these: http://www.etrailer.com/Ball-Mounts/Tow-Ready/TR63046.html

It's more expensive, but the bar is solid steel. It's going on the front of my F350 so I figured I shouldn't take any chances.

I guess a trip to the ER is in my future today. A chunk of metal decided to imbed itself into the side of my index finger. I would leave it alone but the size and location of it makes me otherwise. I can feel it!!

Back