• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

you guys may be suprised.......items coming off will include axles, lockers, driveshafts, 4.10 gears, (or complete built axles) rear leafs and shackles (possibly...depending on some design details), rear bumper w/ tie ins and for cut 1/4's, JCR 1/4 guards, custom tail light boxes, receiver hitch, tinted rear glass, extra chryco 8.25 29 sp axles, D30 297 axles, LCA skid plates, 15x8 balck steelies w/ CrawlFab weld-on beadlocks, one black steelie w/o beadlock, my custom built heavy duty roofrack w/ roof sliders, and who knows what else....but can you get the picture of which way I am going??? :D

Cheese "bored and ready for a change" Man

In for the hitch. I will have money for it on Sept. 2nd.

I need a change of scenery, looking to move. Any suggestions and/or job ideas? :D

hey cheese, you have some d30 shafts? i needs some since Harlan.

I gotz some shaft for ya right here baby doll! :D

I have a few D30 big joint shafts, not sure what all is in the parts bin. I know I have a full long side and I believe I have a short side but may be missing the outter stub. I am wanting to try and sell the axles complete before I part out the shafts in them, but if I can get takers on all the important items in the axles, I would consider parting them out.

I need a change of scenery, looking to move. Any suggestions and/or job ideas? :D

I'm within 2 hours of 3 offroad parks here and within 5 hours of a couple more........

hey cheese, you have some d30 shafts? i needs some since Harlan.

If we cross paths before you see the big CHZ again, I have an extra set if you want it. One with older U-joints but still with hubs on them, and another with new U-joints.

Been missing my diesel since I sold it and I've had a 96 Dodge 1/2 ton as a temporary replacement, but ran across this and had to jump on it. 97 Powerstroke, CCLB, 2WD, miles unknown but whatever, and best of all it's rust free.

299262_10100709618061648_13704148_61836551_3639099_n.jpg

pretty sweet, whats something like that go for these days?

pretty sweet, whats something like that go for these days?

I got it for $5k. There may be better deals to be had, the seller was firm because he'd had so much interest. By comparison my 01 with 140k was about $13k when I got it. Ford fan or not, I think the early Powerstrokes are one of the best values in a diesel truck, since everyone likes the more modern look of the Super Duties. I know I pretty much bought my 01 based on looks.

It's not a perfect truck, needs some lights fixed and some of the tires are wearing weird (thanks TTB), but it seems to go down the road straight and ought to pull whatever I need to pull. It has a GN ball in the bed already, so I can start pondering the next trailer...

X2 seems like a fair price

quick look on auto trader shows about 5k for gas engine f250-350 near me

you guys may be suprised.......items coming off will include axles, lockers, driveshafts, 4.10 gears, (or complete built axles) rear leafs and shackles (possibly...depending on some design details), rear bumper w/ tie ins and for cut 1/4's, JCR 1/4 guards, custom tail light boxes, receiver hitch, tinted rear glass, extra chryco 8.25 29 sp axles, D30 297 axles, LCA skid plates, 15x8 balck steelies w/ CrawlFab weld-on beadlocks, one black steelie w/o beadlock, my custom built heavy duty roofrack w/ roof sliders, and who knows what else....but can you get the picture of which way I am going???

I'm interested in the rear bumper, tail light boxes, and beadlocks.

okay, still havn't put a tranny in the Ram, here's what I've found...

I can buy a junk yard tranny, 85k miles for $750.

I can have a local shop rebuild for $1700-$2000.

I can mail order a rebuilt tranny with new T-converter, kevlar bands, shift kit for $1000, shipped.

Anyone use MAD MAX PERFORMANCE out to FL?

Fore 'hate my Dodge' Wheeler

That's what ya get fer drivin' a slushbox, Dan......

Finished the rebuild on my CTD's transfer case this week. New front case half, and almost all new wearing internals. NV chain driven transfer cases are pretty simple to work on, much easier than transmissions.

Back