• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

you guys may be suprised.......items coming off will include axles, lockers, driveshafts, 4.10 gears, (or complete built axles) rear leafs and shackles (possibly...depending on some design details), rear bumper w/ tie ins and for cut 1/4's, JCR 1/4 guards, custom tail light boxes, receiver hitch, tinted rear glass, extra chryco 8.25 29 sp axles, D30 297 axles, LCA skid plates, 15x8 balck steelies w/ CrawlFab weld-on beadlocks, one black steelie w/o beadlock, my custom built heavy duty roofrack w/ roof sliders, and who knows what else....but can you get the picture of which way I am going??? :D

Cheese "bored and ready for a change" Man

So what your saying is sell some plasma rent a tailor and drive out to MO :D

So what your saying is sell some plasma rent a tailor and drive out to MO :D

that is EXACTLY what I am saying...or just drive your rig out and we will install what ya buy :dunno: I have a full service shop...and then some :D

Cheese "nachos waiting" Man

you guys may be suprised.......items coming off will include axles, lockers, driveshafts, 4.10 gears, (or complete built axles) rear leafs and shackles (possibly...depending on some design details), rear bumper w/ tie ins and for cut 1/4's, JCR 1/4 guards, custom tail light boxes, receiver hitch, tinted rear glass, extra chryco 8.25 29 sp axles, D30 297 axles, LCA skid plates, 15x8 balck steelies w/ CrawlFab weld-on beadlocks, one black steelie w/o beadlock, my custom built heavy duty roofrack w/ roof sliders, and who knows what else....but can you get the picture of which way I am going??? :D

I got dibs on the rear bumper.
And maybe the beadlocks if price is right.

Last edited:
I mentioned one of my coworkers, who's a pro-am motorcycle racer....

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=45687

The exception to this close racing has been the one rider that keeps breaking out front and dominating the Expert class, and leaving the rest of the grid battling for the entire race. That rider is Christian Schmidt.

Tyler,

I do have this weekend off.... Those Wheels sound good and the front locker too...
Just Saying....

99SJ 'Ford 8.8 w/Posi in the works' Ex

Last edited:
i thought i had a bad case of athletes foot so i took off my shoe and i see a big ass mosquito bite on one of my toes...

moral of the story is, it now smells like feet by my desk :(
I had that happen once... except it turned out to be a pimple or a badly infected hair follicle or something. It popped out like a toothpick diameter chunk of brownish blackish gunk when I squeezed it :puke:but at least the itching and pain went away a short while later.

are those rear 1/4 guards? and tail lights...i should have money by winterfest

mac 'add me to the list' gyvr

they are just the basic 1/4 guards from JCR, and the talilight boxes are homemade jobies that I made a few years back, but they work great. They would look schweeeeet on baby Jeep! :D

I will be calling you in the coming days, gots lots of questions about back halfin' my rig, and even 4 linking....HoBag has me thinking....

Wish I had some $$ laying around, I could use a front locker and D30 u-joint shafts.

Looks like the buggy:full-body ratio is going to be a bit more skewed at WF this year!

they are just the basic 1/4 guards from JCR, and the talilight boxes are homemade jobies that I made a few years back, but they work great. They would look schweeeeet on baby Jeep! :D

I will be calling you in the coming days, gots lots of questions about back halfin' my rig, and even 4 linking....HoBag has me thinking....

awaiting said part out thread!! :clap:

Just no time to enjoy it.
Since rebuilding it three years ago I've taken it out twice.

Understandable, Its a very nice buggy. Should make someone a good toy.

Wish I had some $$ laying around, I could use a front locker and D30 u-joint shafts.

Looks like the buggy:full-body ratio is going to be a bit more skewed at WF this year!

Full Body FTW........at least until I win the lottery and buy a tow rig, trailer and Full on custom tube buggy! :D

god i wish i had a job that i only worked 8 Hrs at!

if anyone cares too can you go measure from the ground to the receiver on your tow rig? After the last time I measured other peoples trucks in the parking lot I'm hesitant to do that again.

I need to build a receiver for thw weinerbox and would like to make it an average pickup truck height since it will always be towing other peoples stuff with their drawbar.

Call the wife.

Back