• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Beamed Jeep build pic's

suhwheet!

Well I'm happy I decided to join this forum I'v been on Dezertrangers for a while and would never put a build thread up on that site they would tell me off about my jeep. Thanks for all the positive comments As I get it all put together I'll keep throwing more pic's up...

Well I'm happy I decided to join this forum I'v been on Dezertrangers for a while and would never put a build thread up on that site they would tell me off about my jeep. Thanks for all the positive comments As I get it all put together I'll keep throwing more pic's up...

Yes, keep posting new images as you progress with the build. Looks great so far. :cheers:

Well it took you long enough!!! :cheers:

Well it took you long enough!!! :cheers:

seriously, this is one of the most intense and impressive xj's i've ever seen. Good job man. i-beams is def one of the many ingenious contributions ford had to the auto industry and its nice to see peeps get creative with them.

...,I'v been on Dezertrangers for a while and would never put a build thread up on that site they would tell me off about my jeep,...
What do you expect? They build Rangers! It's not like they have any brains,...

What do you expect? They build Rangers! It's not like they have any brains,...

pfft, considering hes running a ford 9, and a FORD ifs front suspension, that comment is a laugh! i dare say, i shoulda got into rangers instead of jeeps. ::flatbill on::

What can I say you got to go with what works ford and jeep are a good couple :smootch:. But seriously I've seen dezertrangers bash on awesome builds so It's definitely not my site of choice now. Don't get me wrong I can take some constructive criticism I know my work could be a lot better But I'm learning more and more everyday.

Its why I have a Bronco (TTB ftw) but stay on this site. I have more friends here than anywhere else.

X2

Broncos FTW!
CIMG0318.jpg

Back