• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HUGE THANKS!!!!!!!!

low'n'go xj

NAXJA Forum User
Again, big thanks to all that helped with the long arm up grade!!!!! Darren, for the space and helping install the cross member. Dustin, for reading the first part of instructions for Darren and I. Jim(He-Man), for helping with control arms. Steve, also for helping with control arms and finalizing the job. Richie Rich for going to get the nuts I needed for the cross member (sorry I was caught up with the job, I will gladly pay for the nuts you pick up for me. Let me know.) Was really nice to hang with the chapter and talking XJs.

The Jeep drove better on the way home than on the way out there. The stock LCs bushings were so bad it would jiggle the axle when I hit a bump. Didn't track back and forth across the lane or when hitting bumps. Before I knew it at times I got up to 70 mpg and it just kept on going. Very happy with the conversion.

Again, thank you very much for all y'alls :laugh: help today. I look forward to trailing with all soon!!!!!!!

No problem brother. It was great meeting you. Big thanks for everybody helping me toss the front of my bushwacker flares on too. It was great meeting all of you. We will get together soon.

I had a great time today hanging out with everyone and pretending to be helpful.

Thank you to everyone who showed up. This clubs willingness to help each other out, asking nothing in return is just one of the things that make it great.

Very cool, awesome work guys! THIS is The kind of thing the chapter should be known for!:repair: again great work!

Makes me all warm and fuzzy to see members helping members like this.....

Back