• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Header

flynn78us

NAXJA Forum User
:doh:Well i have a couple of questions......

Where can I find performance exhaust headers for my 1990? I found exhaust, and cat but my header is cracked in multiple spots and I want to do it all, yes I am putting in a flex joint.

Also where can I find these cams I read about in the sticky about mods?

And for the last I wanted to put this in fabrication but I can't so anything there but read I want a weld it yourself bumper kit. I saw one on ebay once and a guy on here had them but he is no more.

Thanks for the info
Mike

I used a Pacesetter header, which does have a threaded hole in it for the Renix EGR tube. This is the only one that I know of that is made for 87-90, but there may be others. I recall having to bend said EGR tube a bit to make it fit. 91-95 at least should match the head, but would require modification to add an EGR bung to match with the tube. Aside from not being stainless, the Pacesetter is alright. At least when I got mine it was available with or without a ceramic coating, and the "without" model is painted black (for the first several minutes of use).

Back