• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest?

I had a great time with you guys - I'm really glad I made it and got to meet everyone.

Some pics!

I didn't take many pictures. This one shows how I spent most of Saturday: watching Ben wrench.

C187A09B-F88C-4ABC-A1E0-92B0DE0B3130_zpsasof0hug.jpg

Had a great time!

Hope it was nothing major! Clue in the rest of us who didn't make it, what happened?

I'll save the gruesome pictures, but long story short there was a finger that ended up between Ben's door and his rock rail when Ben opened the door. There was blood, an exposed fracture and a trip to the ER. Thankfully it looks like the finger is going to remain attached to it's owner. But sitting in the waiting room of the ER in the high desert while fellow jeeper was getting patched up was rather interesting.

I was moderately happy with my Jeep.

Thanks to Richard and Rich for the West Coast Loop.

Thanks to Opie for ballasting the other side of my Jeep.

Thanks to Cal for letting Richard break the race car.

Thanks to Dave Taylor for nitrogen.

Thanks to Chris (?) for having a full size Wagoneer.

Thanks to Avery for...you know.

Thanks for a good time all.

I'll save the gruesome pictures, but long story short there was a finger that ended up between Ben's door and his rock rail when Ben opened the door. There was blood, an exposed fracture and a trip to the ER. Thankfully it looks like the finger is going to remain attached to it's owner. But sitting in the waiting room of the ER in the high desert while fellow jeeper was getting patched up was rather interesting.

and Mark's prognosis was correct. Shadi still has his finger. I'll try harder this year.

Back