• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest?

It's on my calendar!

What time does the running start, I might try to make it out for a day run

If my POS will hold up I'll be there

Any bunny runs? The MJ has no lockas

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lockers? Pfffff! Mine gots no locker and no rocker protection. I like my smooth rockers. Smoooooth. :D

Bunny brigade for me too. :bunny:

I have sliders but it is only a baby with Cooper ATs. No hardcore shit for Onyx.

Baby here too, 235/15 ATs.

265/75r16. We will be in this truck

9390add4b51770834c8bdfe750e8c0f5.jpg

Mine is basically stock.

Your gold truck got wrecked right?

Gold, as in my avatar? No. The MJ is fine. I have a control arm and hatch glass issue with the (white) XJ at the moment.

It's been a few years since I've been to a Goatfest. Are we still meeting on the lake bed? I'll be coming in Friday night.

in the morning

we aren't that organized

;)

sometime between 730 and noon.

10-4 Thanks, If I can make it ill leave my house around 7... that will put me there around 7:30 ;)

Does an unregistered vehicle need a green sticker at Johnson Valley? Half tempted to figure out a way to get my '88 with a near blown motor out there, wheel the last bit of life out of it and leave it there or raffle off what's left! :)

dub

Yes it needs a green sticker. No you will not leave it out there. I live in that desert and that is exactly how you get public lands shut down.

Back