• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Man, Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas really seems to be turning into quite the sh*t hole. It's been worse every time I've been down, and it seems every other day someone on one of the Jeep, offroading, etc. facebook pages has their sh*t stolen or broken into down there.

I always thought Denver was worse for Jeep thefts, what are the Jeep pages I should be reading?

It's just some FB groups and co4x4. The thefts are pretty frequent down there. Although been a few days since the last one I think.

Sorry to hear that! I thought that yard was safe because of Coors!
Thanks Brian!

Our customers' needs have not changed, they are scrambling to adapt also.

Oddly, my notification that you love scotch came on the heels of an email telling me about this springs Gaelic concert in Estes... Coincidence? I'll have a glass of Balvenie Double Wood just to be safe. :D

Oddly, my notification that you love scotch came on the heels of an email telling me about this springs Gaelic concert in Estes... Coincidence? I'll have a glass of Balvenie Double Wood just to be safe. :D

Excellent choice. I have a bottle of Balvenie 16 year triple cask that is pretty good. Tonight it's Talisker Storm as I'm sick of the Nyquil hangovers.

Excellent choice. I have a bottle of Balvenie 16 year triple cask that is pretty good. Tonight it's Talisker Storm as I'm sick of the Nyquil hangovers.

Nice to see some scotch drinkers on here!

Microsoft - 0, Me - 1

So in an effort to force Windows 10 onto consumers Microsoft made the upgrade a recommended update. So if you are set for automatic/recommended updates, guess what happens, auto install of Windows 10.

I came out to the living room and the wife's laptop was 12% into upgrading the OS. She had just powered it on and went into the other room. I pulled the battery on the thing so quick. Which usually is not recommened during an OS install. But it was eearly enough on and if I bricked it, I would have had to reinstall Windows 7 anyways, same as if it had successfully upgraded. At any rate, that worked and it automatically recovered Windows 7 when I powered it back up. Went in and disabled automatic updates, what a load of crap.

20160402114108-6fea8bc2.jpg

I now have a totally failed version of windows 10 on this computer. The first upgrade installed successfully, and really was an upgrade from Windows 7 Pro. I liked it. Then one day an upgrade to the upgrade tried to install, and failed, and after futzing around got it back to this strange version of 10. I have no start button, but a right click on it gets most of the functionality. Of course, I have no disks or back ups. Meh, the thing mostly works.

If you guys were smart like me, you'd still be rocking Vista. They stopped trying to get me to upgrade years ago.

We converted over at work about 6 months ago. I also did my personal machines. Other than an issue with my laptop not letting me use the hot keys (solved), it works pretty good. The biggest issue is the fact they try and force you to upgrade to Edge instead of IE.

my techy dudes said not to upgrade from 7 to 10... MS loves to test new products in the marketplace, so I'll let you guys be the guinea pigs. :D

Back