• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

You have dated some chicks that were way out of your league. We always wondered how you pulled it off.:jester:

Saw Riverfever and SteveT out for a stroll together..... rare sighting! Had to move quick to capture them on film.....

:D

IMG_20160328_072328407_zpsjjzddmi5.jpg

IMG_20160328_072324759_zps2cocz8er.jpg

You really captured the joy we share on an afternoon stroll. Ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures for simple folk.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I bought a Millermatic 211 welder on Thursday and a welding cart/cabinet today. The next few weeks sure will be fun. :D For anyone buying a 211, Miller did a redesign and now the typical Harbor Freight cart is tool small for it. Also picked up a 12 ton shop press. :) Next up is building D44 rear axles.

Got on c470 yesterday at Bowels got up to traffic speed then traffic abruptly slowed to about 40 I looked for signs of an emergency and spotted none so figured must be a slow vehicle impeding traffic ...lol...then I notice the left lane is full of bikes riding in pairs and all I can see behind me are bikes in the passing lane and bikes merging into the passing lane from the thru lane...turns out the slow down would be large group of douchebags on bikes cruising at around 40-ish mph on c470 ...well traffic in front of me proceeded to resume the usual 65 or faster so with left lane full of Black Widows doing 40 I proceeded to resume speed to about 60 as I neared the us 285 north exit I was also about to pass the lead pair of bikes and with no turn signal hand or blinker the polo shirt wearing dunce and passenger on his crotch rocket whips over I front of me with all of 50ft gap me doing 60 him cruising at 40 I hit the brakes to the floor and then the pair of bikes behind him followed suit ...I just missed pancaking 4 bikes each with a passenger for stain of 8 possible people ...right after the near miss which would have been most likely fatal to the first pair the next group is riding next to me and the Hulk Hogan wanna be on his Harley starts yelling at me in regards to the near miss I could not hold it in and told him to FOAD those assholes used no signal of any type and merged recklessly I front of a 7000lb truck he then played the role of tough biker swerving his bike at me ...lol...that works in movies not life . this was a large group of riders of diverse types crotch rockets choppers touring bikes Harleys ...ect and the look of riders varied greatly so unlike a gang of Angels I doubt he would have much backing had I stopped to pop him in his. shyt pipe .

If you can run over it, don't swerve. :D

Lots of douchebag motorcyclists out there but a lot of good ones too.

If you can run over it, don't swerve. :D

Lots of douchebag motorcyclists out there but a lot of good ones too.

Only thing more irritating than The yelling poor man's hulk Hogan is these f--ing chemical burns I got from the f-ing Old spice I bought on the road I got stuck out and left my regular stuff home so I grabbed som old spice Two days later my arm pits have purple and red burns under them I suspected the old spice and I just googled it and it seems the new shut has this effect on many folks...that's what I get for being cheap the old spice was the cheapest they had ...now for saving a $1.50 I can't put my arms down.

Hence the laughing. I was super scared.
Once I started sending him his work address. Old addresses. Brothers address. Other family. Etc. he knocked it off. Lol.

Ah, so you taught him the value of self restraint. I feel the world is a better place because of that. :)

Hence the laughing. I was super scared.
Once I started sending him his work address. Old addresses. Brothers address. Other family. Etc. he knocked it off. Lol.

What if you dug deeper to find he did time for attempted murder aggravated assault weapons charges kid napping...etc

Back