• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I'll start looking around Norco for you. I also have contacts in Boulder.

Sorry to hear it, Mike. Hopefully, it will work out for the better.

Thanks fellas!

I can't tell from the pix. Is that fiberglass? Does the hole go all the way through?

Fiberglass with gel coat. The entire gel coat is chipped through to the fiberglass. I think I can use some epoxy then sand it down.

indeed, hideous. Are those the Icelandish flares, David? Look good, but that gel coat is fubar.

They are that same flare just from the company previous to them owning it.

Apparently that flare has seen some rocks.

I want to get the entire jeep painted at some point but I want the flares fixed first.

DAMN, unemployed... :(

If a reference from a certain LEO type would be of help/value..... I got yer back Mike. :thumbup:

Again, a reminder, if you value your XJ's get an ignition kill switch installed pronto.

Typical M.O. ........ Bust the small side window, unlock, punch the ignition cylinder. 20 seconds tops.

The red one came into my 'hood last night. It was stolen on the 22nd in Commerce City/Adams County area. They stole the green one, the owner calling 911 with the play-by-play. I found them and chased them briefly and they tried to go off-road to ditch me. Crook in the red one had a depth perception problem.... a little faster and he'd have scalped himself or caved in his grape...... The crook in the green one tried a Dukes of Hazard off a parking lot ledge - no lights on, probably didn't see it. Probably gave himself a concussion. Idiots.

Caught them too. Ran off together. K9 tracked them to a dumpster, huddled up inside. Juvies. Crying in juvie jail currently.

IMG_20160330_023201789_zpsln09olmv.jpg

IMG_20160330_023219405_zpsjyhmpxnd.jpg

IMG_4780_zpsn6czyamo.jpg

Last edited:
Back