• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

It's an Automatic, the yellow guards on the splitter are used in transport, to prevent damage. I had to go to Texas because I couldn't find this car anywhere else. Been trying to find one since Oct of last year. Was on two dealer waiting lists. Found this on the lot. It was being unloaded as I was talking to the sales person. Had 2 miles on it when I picked it up. Now it has just over 500. Break in time is finished. :)

badassidy... if it wasn't zombie vomit green :D

That picture does not do that car any justice. I saw it in person and it sparkles like a diamond in a goat's butt.

Thanks for stopping by Matt. Come by tomorrow and I'll give you and David a ride. Would have taken it out today, but I was all dirty and stinky.

Par for course for a wookie. :p

I want a ride, but let's keep it off it's side, this time.

Hehehe. Sooooo much trouble, I mean fun, to be had. You should shoot out to HPR and see how it doesn't out there.

I know the unirail is thin ,but somehow when you chop out a section and are looking at it it just looks extra thin ...looks about 14g maybe even a bit thinner .

More wall art I couldn't resist....... Tricked out PT cruiser at the bone yard, hard hit t-bone. Hood was just too cool to pass on.

IMG_20150922_140440674_zpsdvsdxszy.jpg

IMG_20150922_140502074_zps4ro1ns5a.jpg

Ken, I saw you in the Hellcat on highway 128 on Sunday. I knew it was you as I could see your grin from from a mile away.

Troy, I don't even know what to say about you wanting to hang up a piece of a PT Cruiser on your wall...

Troy, I don't even know what to say about you wanting to hang up a piece of a PT Cruiser on your wall...

What else are they good for? :D

It had nothing to do with it being a PT hood........ it's about the flames on a hood that at least looks the part.

Ken, I saw you in the Hellcat on highway 128 on Sunday. I knew it was you as I could see your grin from from a mile away.

Yeah, I was up there on Sunday. I saw another sublime hellcat with a black stripe on the rear cruising around up here. Got the new meats on the rear, so it hooks up better now.

Went and checked out the new toyotas today. I definitely dig the runner more than the tacomas but the lady wants to stick with the 4 door taco. Once they get some more in and she can drive it around well have to see which she opts for.
Now I still dunno what the hell in doing for a new ride so don't ask

Went and checked out the new toyotas today. I definitely dig the runner more than the tacomas but the lady wants to stick with the 4 door taco. Once they get some more in and she can drive it around well have to see which she opts for.
Now I still dunno what the hell in doing for a new ride so don't ask

I thought you were sick of payments?!

Man...lol....120 wall sure don't take much to dent I've been working with 1-3/4 .250 wall DOM and giving ita good whack or 10 with a 3lb short handle sledge does nothing to it...on the other habd I cut a hoop in half slugged it with 1.5 .120 and then proceeded to tap on the freshly bent new wrap around hoop and noticed I dented in the tube a bit ...luckily this is in a spot it will not matter since it willo oner be the primary d-pillar just and exo pillar and I all the bracing it will have arounbd the bend it probably would not matter anywy , But after watching that shyt dent I will be sliding in a section of 1.5 .120 into the out tube of my halo ...I think I'm really going to like how the rear will look after cutting out about a foot of the rear lower quarter fender and brininging the fender hoops back at at and angle down to the bumper after cutting out about 6-8 inches of the hatch corners it will give the rear end a super beefy look with nothing but tire visible and those lower fender guards always caght me and stopped me in a sqreeze ...now they will be gone ,so not going to be an issue. I was going to skip boatsides ,but I think with the build the way it's headed not doing them would be leaving a lot of ability on the table ...And my goal is taking the upper helldorado waterfall no winch and I'd hate to get stuck in the middle ...because I know with the final wheelbase if it don't hang in the middle it's going to make it over ...

Last edited:

Put a lift on the brothers ride today. Once his wheel spacers come in we will be tossing the 33's on.
image_zpshrjtrf4r.jpeg

33s always got into my front fender well in the back with spacers and a 2.5bb.

30's. Xj/tj vs jk. Aside from the different gearing options and width. Is there a specific gain to justify the value?
Grin I know you ran one in the wj right?

Back