• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

The Colorado BS thread

bf9b1456a2ea56dc92bcaecfd8af642d.jpg

Fever, sorry for two things, first the loss of your family member. Losing my cat at twenty one years was tough, but oddly seemed to prepare me for losing my dad a few months later. Prayers and puppy kisses for you...

And, I know you're all about catch and release, but a man's gotta eat. Wyoming is bountiful.

Re: The Colorado BS thread

bf9b1456a2ea56dc92bcaecfd8af642d.jpg

Fever, sorry for two things, first the loss of your family member. Losing my cat at twenty one years was tough, but oddly seemed to prepare me for losing my dad a few months later. Prayers and puppy kisses for you...

And, I know you're all about catch and release, but a man's gotta eat. Wyoming is bountiful.

Thanks for the well wished guys. It's been hard but I've been somewhat with it the past few days. The house seems so fuggin empty without her.

Stever...I don't what's worse dude...killing those fish, sandwiching them in that contraption, or slamming in the oven. You know I'm joking. I get it.

The Colorado BS thread

Caught at Granite Reservoir, and the steam that leads to Crystal. No oven for me. Laid a strip of bacon on each, and off to the barbie.
4b3682c06587a0d6365d414d0b7efa83.jpg
cd6a44468a865b4eb1329d65ee1c29d1.jpg

Anyone wanna come up around Thanksgiving?

OMG. Bacon. Cheers man...I'd eat that.

Caught at Granite Reservoir, and the steam that leads to Crystal. No oven for me. Laid a strip of bacon on each, and off to the barbie.

Anyone wanna come up around Thanksgiving?

The wife and I are there pretty much weekly or biweekly....

Well, now that you're off the market, I don't like having you around. :p

We're not coming up this coming weekend, but next for sure. I'll keep you updated.

This showed up on another board this morning:

Went up Pickle Gulch today and found this. Dude was shit faced and tried to flex the wall and flipped over. In The process the idiot tried to use his leg as a kickstand and needless to say he failed. His knee cap...gone...his bone came out of leg in 2 places and was twisted around twice as He was screaming on the ground. All I can say it don't ride drunk and don't be a shit stick who does dumb shut that gets you hurt.

11960209_442705722584003_1649860037144214322_n.jpg

Talk about a buzz-kill!

OK smartazz, I saw it here: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?23743-Rollover

:nono:

I guess Texas is not all bad. This little kitty followed me home.

Last edited:

picture no worky. meow.

Sorry technical difficulties. It's fixed now. Grin is just too fast.

Next time I'm down in the Springs.

Dayum. That trumps our SRT8 Grand.

You work like a MF'r Ken..... you deserve that splurge. Congrats!

Stick or auto?

What's with the yellow edges on the air splitter?

Why Texas?

I'm jealous of everything except the payment..... and the color. :laugh:

Sweet Ken! I think only your closest neighbors should get a ride. What time should I be there in the morning???

Back