• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I have a tool that locks for setting throttle for diagnostics, but wonder why you'd want a handle throttle for any real use. Using your foot keeps your hands free for the steering wheel. Can someone enlighten me?

I have a tool that locks for setting throttle for diagnostics, but wonder why you'd want a handle throttle for any real use. Using your foot keeps your hands free for the steering wheel. Can someone enlighten me?

Hand throttles are great on rocky trails. Set it and you don't have to worry about your foot bouncing on the skinny peddle.

I thought the idea of using a bike shifter was cool. The indexes allow you step up the rpm's and hold it there. Nice for winching, too.

I have the one Frank linked. Works great. Can be adjusted to hold the RPM, or set to return to idle if you let go.

Just wanted to clarify that it's not "I pity the fool" MrT, more like "I be da fool" MrT. :p

Well ...lol...the 42's are comming off this week got a nearly new set of 44's lined up to go on in their place , so now I'll have a set off 42 TSL and 39.5 Boggers doing nothing... anyone need a set of 40's chep let me know they are still streetable the 42's however I bought at night they are dry cracking no big deal for a trail rig but 65mph highway driving I would say no they are nearly new tread but according to the dot date stamp they are 13 years old ,which explains the dry cracking I paid $1000 for them ,but would let them go extremely cheap just tp get them gone ...lol...I just don't want 2 sets of tires not being used sitting around ,so like I said name a price I'll let them go cheap .

When they say "Lemme he' you make sum noizeee!" they're not talking about those old joints cracking.

Woot woot.

Back