• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I dont like interco tires besides the irok. My 42 stickys were on 17" trailreadys.

I guarantee a 39" red label would work better than any of the other choices.

It would if the Jeep was not 115-116 wheelbase the 39s are just a bit small if I was still around 106 they would be ideal .

No 42-sx2 available nation wide ...so that takes them off the list , and 42 irok stickys seem hard to get as well , So after chatting with a vendor I will be going with Rockers in 42 I had 44s in mind , but think 42s will work better the vendor also will cut me a deal on new 17 race lines at cost if I go to 17s , which would allow me to cheaply step into 17s and if I hate the Pitbulls it should be easier to sell tires for 17s than 15s .

Looks like Rockers on raceline 17s...but since I just sold the 44s and 15s I may upgrade to 42 trepadors on 17s , but they may be too big I can't find listed weight and actual OD , but my guess is they are hard on parts like a 44 bogger ...damn 1st world choices . Need to make choice quick I got no tires now besides 38s and no wheels ...lol...took a pic of it with the 38.5s hung on the hubs...lol...39 krawlers would be like space saver spares on this now .

So, apparently you can't use boxes from a liquor store to ship things in via USPS.

I sold a pair of MJ tail lights and grabbed a wine bottle box at a liquor store, packed it up and used a large, wide sharpie to scribble EVERYTHING out on the box...... apparently that's not good enough. If they can tell it's a liquor related box, they won't send it.

So now I gotta go back to USPS and see if they'll reprint my shipping label since I've already paid to ship this using one of their kiosks. Then see if I can just wrap the box in brown paper or if I gotta get a different box.

Unreal. :mad:

Sounds like they have you BOXED in?

Isn't that when you are supposed to whip out your badge and tell them it's ok to ship It?

You need to work on abusing your authority. ;)

:roflmao:

Finalized my tire order today Downsized from 44 tsl that were 17 years old to new 42rockers on 17s ...now I got no tires for a couple weeks ...if anyone knows where some cheap 8 lug steel 15s are I would be interested since I have 4 old 38s I could put them on the wheel with .

I have some black soft 8 8-lug steel 17's with 37" Mickey Thompson MTZ's on them, moderate tread, that I could be persuaded to part with (including a spare wheel/no tire)... not sure it would meet the definition of cheap, but I sure wouldn't want the world for them either...

I have some black soft 8 8-lug steel 17's with 37" Mickey Thompson MTZ's on them, moderate tread, that I could be persuaded to part with (including a spare wheel/no tire)... not sure it would meet the definition of cheap, but I sure wouldn't want the world for them either...

Not looking for tires I have 4 38 tsl that hold air but no wheels , and my new tires and wheels are a week or two out , so just looking for junk 15 8 lug wheels to pop on the old 38s for a weekend ...look like space saver spares on now .

I'd be interested in that spare wheel.

Need a 8 on 6.5, 17" steel wheel myself.

Shoot me a PM with an offer -- its a 17x10 black soft 8 in near new condition, probably never been run, only had a spare 42" interco mounted on it for a while.

Pretty sad day yesterday...

18955076_10213166297500413_2171325637192493053_o.jpg

The Little Green Mountain Goat is no more. :bawl: Was driving through Colorado Springs to go see a friend, just minding my own damn business when some ass-clown speed-racer came careening into not only MY JEEP, but the truck in front of me as well. Asshole even had the audacity to try and claim that I was trying to turn onto a side street I had no intention of turning onto. :flamemad: Needless to say, there were plenty of witnesses who said he was driving like an asshole, thus, he was found liable and got a whole slew of tickets. If there's a silver lining to this whole situation, it's that I'm mostly intact and there's one less crappy lawnmower on the roads-

18955002_10213166302100528_3333626296600352826_o.jpg

That actually looks repairable on the jeep.

Back