• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Operation Yoohoo took an unexpected turn today as some Chinese food caused a mergence with Operation Kung Pow. I am happy to report that the suspects were caught on tape and my surveillance paid off.

who was it? Who you suspected or someone else?

I busted this group about a month ago doing some shenanigans.

shotgun full of rock salt.

Bad news is that yesterday I noticed a crack in the windshield.

Always interesting to see the contrast in how parents react when their child gets in trouble. I've met with 2 now. One requested that I press charges and either require her child to wash and wax my car 5 times (the number of children involved) and/or request money for the windshield and she was incredibly apologetic. The other one simply asked how many days her child was suspended for and then walked out. The unfortunate part for me is that I truly don't know if the windshield was broken while I was driving it or from something else entirely or because one of these kids threw a rock at it. My car got damaged and I feel badly.

Always interesting to see the contrast in how parents react when their child gets in trouble. I've met with 2 now. One requested that I press charges and either require her child to wash and wax my car 5 times (the number of children involved) and/or request money for the windshield and she was incredibly apologetic. The other one simply asked how many days her child was suspended for and then walked out. The unfortunate part for me is that I truly don't know if the windshield was broken while I was driving it or from something else entirely or because one of these kids threw a rock at it. My car got damaged and I feel badly.

You noticed it after kids started screwing with your vehicle. its probably from them. They did the crime, now they can do the time! Tough shit IMO.

Teach them like my grandpa taught me. Take them out back behind the woodshed and make them cut their own switch.

^^ You betcha! In my case, it was my Dad. But then again, I may be just a tad older than one or two of youse guys.

IMO, better than half of the problems we have today is that people are not held accountable for their actions. You couple zero accountability with everyone getting a Trophy "for being involved" (not for being the winner, just for showing up...) and you get an entire generation that feels entitled to do whatever they want. With zero consequences.

It has been said that if we had to go through WWII again, right now, the US would lose. And lose badly. The general population would not tolerate the rationing that had to be done in order to support the troops. Everything was rationed. I have the ration books that my Mom used whilst my Dad was off in the Pacific. Meatless days, sugarless days, control over fuel, control over everything you can think of and then some.

You see the results of zero accountability everyday. Everytime someone buys a part and it is faulty and the seller says "your problem, not mine", it is another example of zero accountability. Whether or not the part is used, the net result is the same. The seller washes his hands and shifts the blame.

Last edited by a moderator:

You guys should really come to fox and hound in lone tree next sunday....just sayin' :D

What is this? At first I thought it was a Unimog but after I got closer I didn't think so. Sorry for the poor cell phone pic and the size. Tinypic didn't offer to edit this one.

30up93k.jpg

Back