• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

So...hypothetically speaking...what would be the better choice to eat the night before IF someone were to take a dump on someone's hood.

1. Cream style corn.

2. Green bean/cream of mushroom soup casserole.

Of course it goes without saying that both meals would be accompanied by a sixxer of PBR.

It doesnt matter, just follow them to the gas station and watch them scrape it off. Thats where the fun really begins lol

Taco Bell and beer. That is a lethal combo, it'll peel paint.

Hooters hot wings and beer would be the better combo. Those are the turds that make you want an ice cream cone to wipe with so I'm sure it'll mess up some paint.

Butthole recoil?

So...hypothetically speaking...what would be the better choice to eat the night before IF someone were to take a dump on someone's hood.

1. Cream style corn.

2. Green bean/cream of mushroom soup casserole.

Of course it goes without saying that both meals would be accompanied by a sixxer of PBR.

Asparagus and piss on the door handles after

Yup.

I wanted to buy a Champion but they didnt have a clue when they were going to be in stock again. To be honest they were kinda rude. Anyway, people seem to like the CSF and I was stuck so.... Ill let you guys know my experience

but yeah all metal.

I have a CSF 3 core in mine. Fit perfect and seems very well made. If you haven't ordered yet, Radiatorbarn.com has them for cheap.

I think that's where he said he ordered it from.

Today I walk out to my car after a hard day at work to find not only chocolate milk on the hood and windshield but 4 empty cartons of milk arranged in a diamond pattern on my hood. It seems that Operation Yoohoo is going up a notch. I took the liberty of repositioning and focusing one of the key security cameras to a particular parking spot. Now....I wait. The hunter is about to become the hunted.

River, I'm beginning to question who you pissed off with the local chocolate milk consortium ...

Sounds like you need to electrify the hood.

I was going to offer my GoPro HD as a hidden cam.

I piss off a lot of kids. I'm usually involved in most stuff. The chocolate milk issues usually happen on Tuesday and Thursday so I'm hoping for some answers tomorrow.

Back