• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Twice this week that some punk ass kid has put food and chocolate milk on my hood. It appears I have made enemies. And I assume it was a punk ass kid but it certainly could have been a punk ass colleague. Sting (operation not the singer) will be in full effect tomorrow.

Sure it's not a toddler? My kid leaves his chocolate milk all over the place. Usually still in its cup though.

My clientele is older and tends to hold a grudge

Twice this week that some punk ass kid has put food and chocolate milk on my hood. It appears I have made enemies. And I assume it was a punk ass kid but it certainly could have been a punk ass colleague. Sting (operation not the singer) will be in full effect tomorrow.

Kick his a$$, Seabass!

Got my CSF 3 core radiator in. No problems except for the dent in the bottom corner from the fools at UPS.

No leaks so its all good.

Sorry just proud to accomplish this all by my lonesome with a handful of tools

Last edited:

Got my CSF 3 core radiator in. No problems except for the dent in the bottom corner from the fools at UPS.

No leaks so its all good.

Sorry just proud to accomplish this all by my lonesome with a handful of tools

Where did you order it from? And how much was it shipped?

it was $232 shipped from Radiator Barn.

Thanks to the guys on here who let me know about them
You should have yelled, I would have given you a hand.

Amd its all metal right?

Yup.

I wanted to buy a Champion but they didnt have a clue when they were going to be in stock again. To be honest they were kinda rude. Anyway, people seem to like the CSF and I was stuck so.... Ill let you guys know my experience

but yeah all metal.

The sting operation was full on today but nothing happened. I got time.

Back