• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest V Saturday Aug 23rd

I might follow Jeff down, if I dont end up goin to GF's grandparents.... I'd say 50/50 right now...

Austin

You've moved into a new white 'hood? :D

Rev Den said:
Anyone need a small fridge?

I have one I MAY be getting rid of.

I should know this week.

If anyone wants it....I can bring it.

Rev

How much do you want for it? What size is it?

I am interested in the fridge and yes your wife talked to us several days ago. Don't you two ever talk? :) Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you guys!!

ChiXJeff said:
<pencils it in> Looks like that's a good weekend to NOT do a board upgrade.

I've got a Dunkelweis that I should move to secondary this week. Might even be some of it left by then.
Well, nuts.

Bottled the dunkelweizen 9 days ago, and it's not carbonating. Tastes okay, just not carb'ing. There's a few tiny little bubbles, but that's it. Not sure if I'll bring it or not.

ChiXJeff said:
Well, nuts.

Bottled the dunkelweizen 9 days ago, and it's not carbonating. Tastes okay, just not carb'ing. There's a few tiny little bubbles, but that's it. Not sure if I'll bring it or not.

We can force carb some, just fill up a Mr Beer bottle, screw the carb cap on and give it a shot and a shake at 25-30 psi.

lesslimited said:
We can force carb some, just fill up a Mr Beer bottle, screw the carb cap on and give it a shot and a shake at 25-30 psi.
Sounds like a plan.

I've opened 3 bottles so far, and there's a bit of yeast on the bottom of each one. Must just need a little more time. I'll bring down a few bottles.

Picked up a bottle of Sangria tonight, and I have a little "shine" left.

See you all there.

Sean.....bring something you can put a small fridge in.

Rev

I'll be rolling south in about 10 minutes. See ya'll this afternoon.

If worse comes to worse, I can drop that fridge off on my way back on Sunday, Sean.

Thanks John and Cindy, we had a great time. It was really nice seeing everyone and the food and beer were great as usual.

We had a great time seeing everyone.
Cindy and John are great hosts

BOB

Thank y'all for coming!

I had a great time, too. Was good seeing everyone. The handful of pics I took, including Cindy and Jesse grilling in the rain, and the beer fermenting like crazy the next day, did not turn out. Some sort of memory card glitch.

Thanks for a good bash again, John.

Got home yesterday afternoon, and started a batch of Irish Red. Fermenting nicely early this morning.

Back