• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VIII Saturday August 20th

as usual, we had a great day.
good food, good friends, good weather.
Cindy and John are the best.

BOB

Who came down from Green Bay? :D

good times, thanks for hosting a great party

Sucks I had to miss it! I'll obviously try and make it again next year.

Thank you for your hospitality,Cindy and John. Awesome food and beer. I strayed from my normal diet but sometimes it's the quality that's inportant.

Always glad to see the NAXJA gang. Wish a few others were there. Great to see whats-his-name after so many years. :kissyou:

Those cupcakes were sinful they were so good. Please let your mom know, Sue.

And I didn't get mugged!! A successful day! :thumbup:

Great time guys and gals. Thanks John and Cindy for hosting such a great get-together. The brew was amazing, food was delicious, and people were great. I'll be back again next time for sure, I'll make sure to be early though.

Thank you for your hospitality,Cindy and John. Awesome food and beer. I strayed from my normal diet but sometimes it's the quality that's inportant.

Always glad to see the NAXJA gang. Wish a few others were there. Great to see whats-his-name after so many years. :kissyou:

Those cupcakes were sinful they were so good. Please let your mom know, Sue.

And I didn't get mugged!! A successful day! :thumbup:

You weren't supposed to tell about the cupcakes!! :laugh3:

Sue

Dammit!! Sorry Sue!! I'm a knucklehead when it comes to remembering stuff like that. :dunce: Connie just shook her head and rolled her eyes when she read this. Nothing new to her.

I owe you a big favor as payback!

All I can say for an excuse is that I was reveling in the total decadentcy of the chocolaty goodness to the point of total bliss causing a shutdown of my reasoning capabilities. :lickout:

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

:laugh3:

Thanks john and cindy for having this. had a great time and great beer. wish I could have stayed longer it was the best part of the day.

Back