• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

The thumb throttle to me was a life saver that allowed me to tackle much harder obstacles. They're a must have in my book.

Yeah had I known your rig at that time was still running 3:07's I'd have been much more understanding. .....lol

Well..... I was the new owner of that white MJ I posted earlier....... by email agreement anyway...... for about 2 hrs.

The seller then emails me that based upon our conversations....... he felt this wasn't a project I should take on and I just wasn't a good fit for the truck and the repairs it needed so "I'm gonna sell it to someone else".

He tried to make it sound like he was doing me a huge favor when we all know he got a better offer after calling ME to accept my offer.

Craigslist a-hole...... oh well, like I needed another project anyway...... :laugh:

The thumb throttle to me was a life saver that allowed me to tackle much harder obstacles. They're a must have in my book.

Yeah had I known your rig at that time was still running 3:07's I'd have been much more understanding. .....lol

It was 4.10s and 33s in Moab. Don't let my dad fool you, he liked to go faster when he was nervous. I've seen him blow up driveshafts from bouncing scary stuff.

Only one I ever had experience with was in a GM 12 Bolt and it was very temperamental about actually locking when you pushed the button.

That is a good price, unfortunately its also a very undesirable axle and gear ratio range.

Only one I ever had experience with was in a GM 12 Bolt and it was very temperamental about actually locking when you pushed the button.

That is a good price, unfortunately its also a very undesirable axle and gear ratio range.

No kidding, basically only for D35/5speeds, of which the production numbers are low, any how really wants to put that in?

I guess its just a derivative of the 3.55+ plus version, so its minor engineering work to be able to sell it.

Still, it makes you wonder how many they actually sell.

And yet I can't get a Elocker for the 8.25!

Now THIS would be a blast in the snow!

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-dodge-diesel-truck-with/6250610881.html

00C0C_aFUdXS2PlTh_1200x900.jpg

Back