• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic HUGE CLEARANCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was screwed by you personally Dave over at Pirate in which you said you would handle my refund from April personally and yet here I sit without my money.

I gain nothing by upsetting you or anyone else. As far as "screwing you over personally" I can't speak intelligently one way or the other since your credentials are not provided.

Please feel free to email me and I will look into whatever the situation is.

Truthfully...I don't know where that offer was 6 months ago. It is certainly on the table now.

I'm sorry that I don't know who you are, you said you've pm'd me, but I have no immediate recollection of ever speaking with you.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

truthfully I do hope you guys get your crap together. you have decent prices and your innovation is unique. customer service and management all need to be fired and start all over again.

you guys going under? banned from pirate4x4, cant deliver or make you product on time. whos saying these parts are even on your "shelf"?

Going under? No

On the shelf or not...see for yourself.

IMAG0023.jpg
IMAG0024.jpg
IMAG0025.jpg
IMAG0026.jpg

These are parts that over time were developed, produced but ever really sold. This has cost us valuable space on our laser and other machinery.

By reducing the product line and making it leaner, we are able to focus on the parts that you, the customer, want and need.

This thread has gotten out of hand and is being closed. Everyone has made their points. Please keep vendor feedback in the vendor feedback forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back