• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st Annual Uwharrie OHV Jamboree ~ Mar. 30th - April 1st

Doesn't look like i'll be camping or wheeling (I may wheel though, just depends). Probably just making a day trip on Saturday.

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/A...ode=NRSO&parkId=73839&topTabIndex=CampingSpot

That is the link to make reservations at Arrowhead. Get your reservation in before they get nabbed up.

I read through all the replies and it sounds like you guys want to go with the SEC Logo? The best I could find:

naxjac.png

That is our logo. Please use that one.

Just talked to the wife and we're in. We'll be camping at arrowhead. Probably get in late friday and leave sunday afternoon.

Unless something is seriously broken from winterfest, but I don't anticipate anything catastrophic (do we ever?).

red 'wheeling twice in one month' heep

:D

I booked 43 cause it's right in front of the bathroom, paved and has electricity and I'll have my two little girls with me... lol

It's a large site. It holds 8 folks so if anyone what wants to chip in a buck or two and put a tent on this site will be fine with me.

I'll have 2 tents my car trailer, Jeep and an F-250 in the site. My tents will be on the trailer... if they fit.

Last edited:
It's been so long, I've forgotten.

The sites up on the top tier are more secluded, the ones on the left of the bath house, but the ones down by the entrance are closer to, well, the entrance :)

We'll camp next to where you camp, everyone should post up their site number.

You're welcome to roll up into our site.

I would do the trail side camping if I didn't have the kids with me. They don't care too much for using the bathroom against a tree.

lol If I could find a way to haul our pop-up and the trailer at the same time without driving 2 vehicles way up there I would be in a camper too.

Tents with heat work just as well tho.

So, I'm been snooping around the NCNF websites and I don't see a place to purchase the passes for the weekend. Can I only purchase them at the Outpost?

I figure I might had better go ahead and buy them as i might be broke by March 30th..

5 a day or 30 a year?

Last edited:
So, I'm been snooping around the NCNF websites and I don't see a place to purchase the passes for the weekend. Can I only purchase them at the Outpost?

I figure I might had better go ahead and buy them as i might be broke by March 30th..

You can't buy them online, but yes they are available at the Outpost and other local businesses. Its $5 a day for trail pass, so its not too bad.

Just talked to the wife and we're in. We'll be camping at arrowhead. Probably get in late friday and leave sunday afternoon.

Unless something is seriously broken from winterfest, but I don't anticipate anything catastrophic (do we ever?).

red 'wheeling twice in one month' heep

:D

I'll have to try and come up Saturday for the day for sure now! LOL! Site #27 and #29 are the best at Arrowhead IMHO.

Site 41.

42 was already reserved. Distance to the bath house is a determining factor. I like the upper loop better.

I'll have the F250, trailer, jeep and truck camper.

Back