• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zips 2.0 My 98 build

THAT'S THE TICKET!

Damn that's a good deal. And I'm pretty sure that 44 was the first coil spring front 44 to go under a XJ on the east coast. I think Adam did that swap in 98? I don't remember. Doug told me but I forgot.

don't forget that horrible grinding noise from the tranny :flame:

Hey now I'm only in it 400... I'm working on that. Not worried about it it seems to be the flex plate. I tightens the bolts and it got better but I wasn't able shine a light in there. I'm betting on a cracked plate.

So the 44s under my shit box. Got my red letters, steering, and rims. Need to make some bumps, put some hubs and a spindle on on side. Get some axle shafts regear the rear and a set of rear spacers. God am I now broke.

No naxja membership.... I wish I had BFG reds hell even general reds
Got my steering. Lets just say Im not worried about bending that any more. Ruffstuffs 7/8ths kit is ****ing beefy!

Warm premiums, chromos and brake parts are in the mail! Hopefully I will be done getting this ****er in by the end of February :greensmok
If I keep my retarded driving to a minimum with the 8.25 out back I should be good to run some 35s no worries?

Back