• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

Here's one a few of you may know firsthand...

When you consider a 5.2 V8, coil-spring front & rear, more interior room, plusher ride & (of course) cupholders a step backwards.

True story.

:)

...When you have lost at least one potential relationship because the "what was that" sounds scared her away.

..You buy a new car for fuel economy/ride comfort and not 2 months later you are trying to sell it for what you owe, cut your losses, and get the XJ back on the road.

I am going through that excact same situation right now... anyone want a 94 honda civic :)

You get pulled over and your glad you decided not to drive the jeep that day because you wouldnt be able to afford the fix it tickets.

When you keep on popping engine control fuses and realize the way jeep ran the o2 wiring is dumb and laying against the manifold melted..

ask me how i know...

amen, wranglers are for cheerleaders.

wranglersareforcheerleaderssti.jpg

when drivetrain clunk, hatch rattle, steering linkage pops, and mild electrical problems (only cuts out 2 times a week) give you warm and fuzzy feelings and make you love your XJ even more and you consider all those things "character"

When someone asks you "How many Jeeps do you really need"

Back