• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

Hey i don't hate S-10's they just can't hang with an XJ offroad! :D

I want a bagged one though!

x2, i want one a lil 5 speed 4 banger, shaved and bagged for a DD

when you see a wrangler with no lift, stock flares, and 33's then laugh because you know as soon as it flexes bye bye flares! :D

i see them all day long around here. Why do they need 33x12.5's on 3.75BS wheels on no lift boggles my mind. My buddy has 31's on his and it rubbed on the control arms but that was it!

when your talking to your friends girlfriend who is looking to buy an xj, then she asks her boyfriend (one of your bestfriends) if she can get one then he says, "hell no bobby is always fixing something on his." then you get a little upset/proud knowing its true

....when you open your wallet and find no money but there is a detailed list of parts you want.

You know you own an XJ when the same list have $4,000.00 worth of must haves and another $5,000.00 worth on the wish list and it will change the value of a $2,000.00 XJ to about $2,100.00

I saw a thread like this on another forum that's not Jeep related and I thought it was funny as hell so I wanted to start one here.

You know you own a XJ when...

The turd behind the parts counter asks, "Are you sure it's not a Grand Cherokee?"

When you tell someone your vehicle has 230K miles on it and they ask you what kind of Honda you drive.

Your rear window wiper is just for looks.

My parts jeep has a rear wiper, and my driver does not.. I was thinking about transferring it.. are they problematic? I won't bother if they are.

Theres no one else in the parking lot when you get to work in the morning, yet you still park on top of that huge snowbank.
and get weird looks when you try to climb it on the way out.

When you dislocate your thumb trying to open the rear door. Then put new dents in the heep with your foot because your hand hurts too much to punch it.:smsoap:
You have to prop up the lift gate with a broom handle because the struts don't work. Then you forget to tell the GF and she drops it on her head.:loveu:
The mixer valve for the heater exploded so you just plug the lines. Heat is for pansies anyway.:shiver:

I don't get this.. those struts are cheap.. and last years.. they were the first thing I replaced on my xj.

if your neighbors look at you funny when your "parts rig" shows up and you drive it to the house and they wander why you tear it apart. to feed the other (3 in my case) jeeps lol

if you buy another XJ 'just for parts' and because the little wagon's got so much character and guts, you wind up repairing it as your new DD! (True story!)

Love this thread, make me spurt pop out of my nose on more than one occasion. Now, I put the can down before reading.)

:)

ud drive 50 miles to pick up a part at 5 pm after working all day rather than just fedexing it and waiting a few days becuz u just cant wait

Back