• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yella's 5.9 ZJ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank's just angry that Chris and I got our V8 swaps done MUCH easier than his........ :gag:

:D

I'll just put this out there for now.

I've gotten a TON of PM's asking if the Silver Star wheels will be for sale.

The answer at this point is "I dunno". They're more likely to get a set of Blizzaks mounted to them for the winter if I don't like the Icons on it.

But with the other XJ projects I have going on, they may find their way onto one of those rigs as well so I'm not really looking to part with 'em at this time.

As it is........ the previous owner STILL owes me the matching spare he forgot to put back in it when we traded rigs......... :rolleyes:

:D

Looks like Troy Chris and me can have a sub section of naxja , I just got a 02 grand cherokee laredo ,couldn't stand not having a jeep, and i wanted a better ride ,so i did it

Looks like Troy Chris and me can have a sub section of naxja , I just got a 02 grand cherokee laredo ,couldn't stand not having a jeep, and i wanted a better ride ,so i did it
I second the notion for an "Other jeeps" section:cheers:

allright, Jim... now you pick a vehicle based on whatever mood you're in??

the silver stars are ugly. the icons are gorgeous. i had a set on my jeep for a while and wish i still did. if you ever want to sell the icons - now or anytime in the future - please let me know.

EDIT!!!

This was post number 1000 for me! YAY! haaahaha. sorry. hijack over.

Yep. WAY better than the Silver Stars....... :thumbup:

100_0729.jpg

100_0705.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back