• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yahoo!

woodcreek

NAXJA Member # 1381
I just bought an 88 cherokee. Power everything, leather seats, black with gold. beautiful! $250 CAN. The guy who had it before me said that it had electrical problems so buying it for parts for my 85xj would be a good idea (right!!! totally different, besides my 85 IS for the bush and this one is too pretty for that) . I bought it on Friday and today was first day working on it due to a wheeling exp. on Sat with the ugly jeep. I found the problem within 5 mins. took off the door panel and there it was. The power door lock got wet and shorted. Hopefully that is all it is. I spent 5 or so hours in the shop trying to find something else while my husband was at work.
Oh, it felt good to tell him that I found the problem without him!!!!!!!!!
Not bad. In the past month or so I have picked up this one AND the 85 which I have put $300 into to give it a 6 inch lift and replaced a couple of things (I love wrecker yards!) for not quite $2700. Now I can afford to give my 93 Explorer away for $3000 to a friend and still make
$ or come out even! YAHOO!
Oh ya, this is a good month!

Back