• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ya know what I hate...

yea thats the one. to make this even better, the lady driving is excluded from the insurance policy and so they are trying to claim no liability. this is turning into a nightmare.

If that's the case then she was driving without insurance. A kid without insurance hit my dad and had to pay for it out of pocket or go to jail. Make sure they go after her.

If that's the case then she was driving without insurance. A kid without insurance hit my dad and had to pay for it out of pocket or go to jail. Make sure they go after her.

I called the cop that worked the accident. He didn't really care that she was uninsured. So far everyone I have talked to has been no help. I am still waiting to hear back from Progressive. I am considering going to a lawyer but I am just not sure if its worth all the legal fees.

Dang, man. That blows. I had an incident in my brand new Mazda3 and USAA didn't do a whole lot to help either.

Insurance co's blow hard.

Was she cited as the accident being her fault?

Was she cited as the accident being her fault?

No, she told the cop I ran the red light. The witness told the cop that when she heard tires squeal from me locking my brakes up that she looked and saw my light was yellow. So I cam through in a yellow light. So obviously the other driver ran the red light. When I called the cop and asked why he did not cite the other driver as at fault he said because the witness stated that she could not remember if she saw my light yellow before or after the collision he just wrote it as no ones fault and he said "i will just let the insurance companies battle it out."

If the witness heard my tires squeal, saw that my light was yellow, then who do you think ran the red light. Seems pretty dang obvious to me.

The insurance company is still trying to get ahold of the witness, they are waiting on that to determine liability.

Pretty much, I am screwed.

that would be just enough to make me judi-chop someone haha hope everything goes smoothly for ya.

(for those who did not catch the "judi-chop" knee slapper, type that into youtube, pretty darn funny)

I am considering going to a lawyer but I am just not sure if its worth all the legal fees.

If what ever judge rules in your favor SHE will have ot pay your legal fees. Is Tocc0a near Atlanta?

Last edited:
Remember that if you file in a small claims court, there is no legal recourse for you if she doesn't pay up.

Well, I just got off the phone with the insurance company. They are denying coverage. So it looks like I am going to have to take this to small claims court. I am not sure if it is worth that. But if anybody has a complete front clip they want to donate I am in need of one. I need to get this Jeep on the road ASAP.

I gotta say, I am pretty bummed right now. But, what else can I do. Just gotta do my best to fix it and move on.

Back