• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJosh95 - Oh, he's that guy.

bbc stands for something different over on the BLAXJA side of things...just saying. i know this is family friendly forum so i will leave it that...:shocked:
Yeah, that's why its B, B & C.
Josh,

Does the bacon have to be crispy or do you like that half-cooked, limpy stuff?

I like my bacon to have a mix. The crisp mixed with the chew is heavenly pork goodness.

Well, seeing how you've done so much for the club, can you explain why you've dropped the ball on taking care of the fb page lately?

With concerns with the FB page. What is there I need to do? I'm no expert on running a FB page for a group. I'm learning how this is as I go. What am I missing?

I have spoke with Josh, and simplified the process with him. Lately I've taken it upon myself to do what needs to be done. He gets the same notifications I do, he knows what I'm referring to.

Actually, I don't know if I get the same notifications as you. I get notifications from people asking to join and when someone comments on a post I have already commented on.

Am I not getting others?
I just remembered this part of the discussion went unanswered. Can you help me out here?

As far as I could tell, after we spoke about the simplification of it all, I have received four page requests. I accepted one and rejected three because they appeared to be spam.

Back