• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xjboy candidate for VP discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Justin, post your "About Me" in this thread.

Members: post your questions for xjboy in this thread.

When did you stop beating your wife? (;))

I knew Frank was a closet lawyer.

Justin - as Frank asked, tell us what you bring to the table and what your plan for the chapter would be? What changes would you make? What are your likes and dislikes of the status quo?

All,
I must apologize, right now I am on the road to my Elk hunting trip. I should be returning sometime Monday. Once I return I will post my "about me" and answer all the questions presented in full. Until then ask away! I look forward to all of your questions.

you can buy my vote with a backstrap. just sayin ;)

If you were to take a Texas Heartshot, would you admit to it, or would we have to wait for hidden cell phone footage?

p.s. Half a strap works for me.

What's your plan for the Colorado Chapter?

My main plan is the extend the growth of participation of Chapter Members that the current BOD has been able to stir up. As I look around all of the NAXJA chapters I have seen many threads about the lack of participation. Not too long ago I remember a few people saying that we were just a bunch of web wheelers, and we never took our rigs off of pavement. After the last year, the three M&G's and Colorado Fest, I believe we are on the right track to making this Chapter one of the greatest that NAXJA has ever seen.

What's your primary reason for wanting the position?

I have always felt very comfortable in leadership positions, and have always been one of the first people looked to when a fresh new idea is needed. NAXJA is a great orginization in my eyes and I would love to be associated with NAXJA in a leadership position.

When did you stop beating your wife? (;))

I am not aware that I ever started?

I knew Frank was a closet lawyer.

Justin - as Frank asked, tell us what you bring to the table and what your plan for the chapter would be? What changes would you make? What are your likes and dislikes of the status quo?

Being as young as I am and not having multiple commitments such as a wife, and kids, I feel that I can devote as much time as needed to work on chapter issues.

I not sure you would consider these changes, but as others have suggested I feel adding one more M&G on the Western Slope would be beneficial. Not only to get together with our Western Slope friends, but also to get our name out to potential new members that we may meet out in that area.

I also hope that in adding more formal and informal events we can convert forum users into NAXJA Members. Another addition that I think would be great would be to add last years Moab trip into another formal Chapter Event. I beleive that the favored name would be "Spring Fling"
Another change that I think many members would enjoy is moving the location of Colorado Fest. I would love to be able to scout out camping locations and get our members into areas of our great state that they may have never seen in person.
And as I stated earlier I think that as a whole our chapter is headed in the right direction, and I would love to be able to help guide this chapter to greatness.

you can buy my vote with a backstrap. just sayin ;)

Got skunked last weekend. Heading up again this weekend, I will see what I can do.

If you were a flavor of popsicle, which would you be and why?

Whatever flavor you would like me to be.:kissyou:

If you were to take a Texas Heartshot, would you admit to it, or would we have to wait for hidden cell phone footage?

p.s. Half a strap works for me.

Not sure I would ever put myself in that situation. Why take the chance of ruining the meat? Plus, even though I am ultimately killing the animal, I am still respectful while doing it.

Well said man. I'm still gonna require a backstrap before I enter the voting booth.

Many may have met you but don't remember. How about if you post up a pix of yourself and one of your rig.

DSC00356.jpg

A few people will remember this day from a couple summers back. :anon:
GetAttachment.jpg

Oh crap, thats you???? :laugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.;)

who's that handsome dude over your left shoulder? Great pic, love the hat.
GetAttachment.jpg

A limited few CO Fest guys will get this one.......

"Surprise!"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back