• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj to an mj

jeep+box+005.JPG

just a feeler out on the grille.. not sure if i will run it or not.. would run 7 inch led heads and 2.5 led blinks... with an interchangable center... any ideas would be welcome

Cracker, this is for the tailgate. This allows for removal of the tailgate and cable. And I'm not a huge fan either but I thought we would try it out ... The problem with the 2500 front grill is making room for headlights and blinkers ... This will be a street legaliss rig haha... Might try a e headlight setup today and see where

Ah....got it! :doh:

I was thinking about brush guards going from the bumper to the roofline like the RangeRovers guys do. LOL

Really nice metal work. I wish I had that kind of skill...

I like your idea with the head lights, but anyway to get them squeezed into the upper corners a little farther?

I am a huge fan of this look and will be heading my build sorta in this direction. But this kinda shows the lights pushed far into the upper corners.

20CDCC6E-0481-4090-AA50-FFA7EC8B5A24-4725-000004F9885A5BE8.jpg

Back