• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj to an mj

going to keep it "street legal"? obviously now it's not, but wasnt sure what your plans were for tube fenders or whatever.
looks good!

I just can't keep myself from cutting more...

I know the feeling. I started by removing the sheetmetal up front that I've hit before, then I realized all I had left was the framerails and some of the rear inner fender :dunno:

What grill/header panel is that?

you know i tried some tubes out for a tube fender.. and im having the hardest time finding something i like.. i may make a set of hot rolled 1 inch tube fenders that are at least extreme looking but will be removable.. im in love with this look.. want to do a hoop and some engine xs.. other than that.. screw fenders.. just want something i can put on when driving in LA.. so the officers of the law leave me alon e

ive been kind of thinking of something quick release for legality on the road but for clearance on the trail. interested in seeing what you come up with if you go that route.

557500_4618903031091_1495039730_n.jpg

Awesome work. That grill is not doing it for me though...sorry.

Believe me it won't fold like a taco, it's not done yet... Patients... There are still 60 s coilovers and seats to come... Let alone more tubing haha....

just teasing you. i cut mine close to where you did but i welded in a filler pannel underneath so it's flat and flush. cant wait to see what you do with the coilovers in the rear, Max mentioned you were going to do that. i have 16" coilovers in the rear on mine as well.

Back