• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ tail light boxes, Now taking orders!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm told that once the cad man is done I will have a Go/No go conformation..

I'll post up the info as soon as I'm contacted..
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call.

Dave
480-288-4213

im looking forward to getting these bad boys!
i wont be able to pass canadian inspection to get insured up here until i get em!
im sending positive vibes out there in hopes that everything works out!

are they going to be available without the light cut outs? im thinking of doing an xj trailer in the distant future and would need one set with out light cutouts and one set with or without light cutouts. mmmm bodywork.

AZXJ said:
Final announcement will be posted Next week.

Interesting that today you have either sufficient time or information to post a teaser annoucement about the announcement but don't seem to have neither time nor information to post an announcement about the actual product.

I swear... I'm going to scream if next week's annoucement is nothing more than "sorry."

Andy Steiner said:
Interesting that today you have either sufficient time or information to post a teaser annoucement about the announcement but don't seem to have neither time nor information to post an announcement about the actual product.

I swear... I'm going to scream if next week's annoucement is nothing more than "sorry."

I wouldn't hold your breath....

right on, can't wait for the announcement, good or bad.

heres to hoping its good!

positive thinking goes a long way.

being a dick is just being a dick.

so why dont we all just try to support the people making what we want.

yeh its been a long time.

but come on, this is a WANT not a NEED.

cheers,

andy

kndrewa said:
but come on, this is a WANT not a NEED.
I beg to differ...

100_4426.jpg

DCP_2608.jpg

Andy

haha, dang.

from one andy to another.. ..actually, my jeep has failed the canadian provincial and federal inspections - amongst other reasons, because of the same situation as you - a busted tail lamp housing.

further, they say that my lower shock bushings are worn.
they're right - but can you believe that is grounds for a failure?

wow - if they put each canadian vehicle through this gauntlet -
nobody would be driving ANYTHING up here!

i dunno what i was feeling when i made that last post...

...hope?

; )

cheers!

What is this Federal Inspection you speak of, and is this something you have to do every year? Anyone know if this is required in any states in our union?

Announcement!

The origional manufacturer has stepped up to build the tail light boxes..
The catch is I need to order 25 sets. I have 14 paid order after the last round of canceled orders. So I am opening up the ordering agian on our site http://desertfab.com/shopping/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=320
to allow those that have been on the fence to order up. Ordering will be closed March 21st and the order will be placed March 24th (Monday)
We have been given a two week turn around for production. Remember this is the origional manufacturer of the tail light housings!!

We need to meet the min order quantity to fulfill this order. If we do not reach the 25 orders then we are done! Refunds will be issued..

I thank you all who have ordered in advance, I appreciate your patients.
If you have any questions please feel free to email [email protected] or pm AZXJ.

Dave

GREAT NEWS!!

now... ...can you send PMs to the people who cancelled orders?

That would be truly a show of commitment to this cause.

Perhaps we can post somewhere like the Vendors Forum to get some more visibility.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN< ITS UP TO US< THE CONSUMERS

spread the word, gents, if you want your housings as bad as I want mine.

-andy

kndrewa said:
GREAT NEWS!!

now... ...can you send PMs to the people who cancelled orders?

That would be truly a show of commitment to this cause.

Perhaps we can post somewhere like the Vendors Forum to get some more visibility.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN< ITS UP TO US< THE CONSUMERS

spread the word, gents, if you want your housings as bad as I want mine.

-andy

^ A true commitment would have Desertfab buying 25 with there own dime, selling the 14 that were paid for and sitting on the rest until they sell...just my opinion though.

...........X2

NoCoastFocus said:
^ A true commitment would have Desertfab buying 25 with there own dime, selling the 14 that were paid for and sitting on the rest until they sell...just my opinion though.
I'm with you. They have had my money since 5/9/07 and I have been very patient. Time for them to use all the interest and get a little stock if they have to.

You waited till now to make your first post???? Who are you really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back