• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ tail light boxes, Now taking orders!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammered said:
My guess is hes a guy waiting for his purchace... Just a guess.

My guess its you. Just a guess :)

AZXJ said:
We have had a few more orders trickle in.. Things are looking better.
Dave,

I don't believe you. One year ago, today, March 13th, you announced that you were taking orders for tail light boxes. One year later, you've produced exactly squat, zilch, nada, zip.

You've teased people about CAD and lasers. You've broken your promises. You've taken our money and made interest on it for a good long time. For one year Dave, we've tried it your way. It hasn't worked! It's time for you to man up and put up your own money, just like a real manufacturer, or shut up and refund ours since you can't deliver a product.

For now, I'm not waiting any longer. When and if you actually have a product to sell, let us know. For now, I want my money refunded.

AZXJ said:
Andy,

your refund has been issued.

Dave

Nice... I pay $185 via PayPal last May. My refund is $179.33. Not only does he hold onto my money for all this time but now I get short changed. Way to go Dave!

He paid you back (PayPal always takes their cut), and no one forced you to wait a year to ask for a refund. If you and Dave still have a problem, then you and Dave should handle it back channel. The way you are acting now :cry: does not add much to your character.

Trail-Axe said:
He paid you back (PayPal always takes their cut), and no one forced you to wait a year to ask for a refund. If you and Dave still have a problem, then you and Dave should handle it back channel.
I tried too. I emailed him and waited for a reply. He didn't reply so I brought it here, where Dave began the thread.

The way you are acting now :cry: does not add much to your character.
Oh I get it. Dave doesn't refund what I paid, but *I'm* the asshat. I'm supposed to eat his commission from PayPal. Right? The last time you returned a purchase to a store did they hold back 3.5% because that's what Mastercard charged them or did you receive the entire purchase price?

Andy Steiner said:
I tried too. I emailed him and waited for a reply. He didn't reply so I brought it here, where Dave began the thread.

Oh I get it. Dave doesn't refund what I paid, but *I'm* the asshat. I'm supposed to eat his commission from PayPal. Right? The last time you returned a purchase to a store did they hold back 3.5% because that's what Mastercard charged them or did you receive the entire purchase price?

agreed 100%... hell, he should pay you interest on the money...

Andy Steiner: The last time you returned a purchase to a store did they hold back 3.5% because that's what Mastercard charged them or did you receive the entire purchase price?
Nope, 20% restocking fee! -You asked.

And MasterCard and Visa have written agreements with their prospective merchants; PayPal does not have the same agreements. Next time use your credit card; if the merchant does not provide the product, or refund you feel you deserve, then your credit card company can credit up to 100% (and any amount in between that you are disputing) of your original price paid. They take it right out of the merchant’s bank and your card is credited back immediately. You should only do this as a last resort, but I have heard that it works very well.

Last edited:
Trail-Axe said:
Nope, 20% restocking fee! -You asked.

I'm going to assume that you knew about and agreed to those terms prior to purchasing.

And MasterCard and Visa have written agreements with their prospective merchants; PayPal does not have the same agreements. Next time use your credit card; if the merchant does not provide the product, or refund you feel you deserve, then your credit card company can credit up to 100% (and any amount in between that you are disputing) of your original price paid. They take it right out of the merchant’s bank and your card is credited back immediately. You should only do this as a last resort, but I have heard that it works very well.

I did pay with with a credit card. I used a credit card to send a PayPal payment to Desert Fab since they don't directly take credit cards. My first step after Dave's refusal to refund the entire purchase price was the file a dispute with PayPal. Shortly after that I received the balance of the purchase price.

Dave also ragged on me for not paying for shipping. He doesn't actually have a product TO ship, but I'm the bad guy again for not paying for the shipping.

I hardly see this as raggin on you.

Andy,

$179.33 is what we recieved from you via paypal.
Thus was your refund. You did not include the payment for shipping of the
tail light boxes wich would have made your inital total $210.00 just like
everyone elses. I was going to just cover your shipping since you were one
of the first to order. But since I'm such a Tool, I guess that would have
made you even more upset.

you were refunded what we recieved.
Take care
Dave

Andy Steiner said:
I did pay with with a credit card. I used a credit card to send a PayPal payment to Desert Fab since they don't directly take credit cards. My first step after Dave's refusal to refund the entire purchase price was the file a dispute with PayPal. Shortly after that I received the balance of the purchase price. .

Dave took my credit card over the phone for my TNT Y-link order.So Dave how did you take my order???:confused: :confused:

Andy Steiner said:
Shortly after that I received the balance of the purchase price. Dave also ragged on me for not paying for shipping. He doesn't actually have a product TO ship, but I'm the bad guy again for not paying for the shipping.

Ok, cool, so you have received the balance of the purchase price, and things between you and Dave are square. Now you’re complaining about shipping you never paid???????
hasta :bawl: hasta :cry:hasta :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back