• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts for sale

Bob 94 XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have some parts for a XJ that are for sale. All parts are located in Dalton PA (north of Scranton) Will drive up to fifty miles to meet buyer.

First: Custom 4x4 rear bumper; Has holes for their rear tire carrier, had on Jeep for about a year, no dents or dings or scratches. asking $150.
Rusty's Offroad front tow hooks and brackets. A little rusty but still solid. Been on Jeep for two years asking $40
Pro-Comp Explorer off road lights. Rectangle 100 watts, Just put on in December asking $75
Mopar class three rear receiver with wiring harness pigtail. been on Jeep for a year. a little rusty. asking $90
Uniden 40 channel CB Excellent shape, great compact Cb asking $35
4' Firestick with "quick-disconnect" and 20 ' of coaxial cable asking $25
There is probably more stuff in my garage that I will add when I get a chance to dig it out. All items are currently on Jeep. Can get pictures of anything, just ask. E-mail me direct at [email protected]
Thanks Bob

If you would be willing to ship to Indy, I would like first dibs on the tow hooks and brackets.

Thanks,

I want to apoligize for not responding sooner. My house was hit by lightning on Friday night and it took out my phone service. The phone company finally got out here today, but the reception is pretty lousy causing me to lose my dial-up connection. I am gonna get pics and send them out to all who asked. Hopefully I can stay connected long enough to post them. Thanks for your patience, Bob

Also have a gas tank skid for sale. Includes the nut certs. Fits the pre 97 models only. Thanks Bob

Last edited:
Still interested in the bumper/skid too, if mmmkay doesnt want em that is. Thanks.. awaiting for email.. Getting hit by lightenin sucks, it happened to me once, fried my PC, nearly everything electronic that was on at that time.. bleh. I hope it all goes well for you.

The bumper might be sold to a local guy. Waiting to hear back from him, if I don't hear nothing by Friday I will post again. The gas tank skid is a factory Mopar unit. I bought it during their parts clearing when they stopped making the beloved XJ.

Hiaboo

I don't know, what do you think is a fair price? It is in great shape, no dents, dings or scrapes. I forget what I paid for it, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss this further. Thanks Bob

mmmkay

I must of missed your post and or e-mail. I was having a hard time getting on-line after lightning hit my house. I must of overlooked it, I am sorry. I was hoping to not have to ship this, with the fuel surcharge that UPS is charging it would be too expensive. Thanks Bob

Are the hooks still for sale? :wierd:

Thanks.

Back