• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift T-Case more for Sale V8 convers

I shipped a 35in BFG MT via Fed-ex for 15$ But with a rim it would be hevier and probably around 25-30 via fed-ex. Give me a weight and zipcode and I'll let you know. I would consider buying the wheel too if the price was right.

Is it radial or Bias and what size? If its the right tire, I could reallly use it.
Let me know, Tim

After looking through your website, it is a Radial, I just need to know if it is a 12.5 or a 10.5 and how much you want for it? Send me a PM. -Tim

Natl Spring Custom front coils measure 23.5"(about 8") sagged to 7" crappy rattle can paint Flexy

Got'em! Thanks

Oh about the paint job.....No longer "crappy rattle can" red. Now Uni-Black metal flake :cool:

Three hours, one wire wheel on the angle grinder, one can primer, one rattle can paint. Now to install this weekend.

Bones :skull1:

They are good springs. Flexy as hell. Im glad someone could recover them from my SkyJacker wannabe paint scheme.
I couldnt remember what forum you were on :rolleyes:
\\hoot

NP242 Still for sale. Who need a totally rebuilt Case with Tom Woods SYE ?

Back