• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44-Green Bay,WI $150.00

Jeeperrick

NAXJA Forum User
I've went a different route, so...this is going down the road. I bought it for $150.00 and would like to get that out of it.

It's from a 1987 XJ, complete drum to drum. I did not check the gear ratio or even look for a tag as I planned to gear it right away. I purchased Mikes Jeep (Toast) instead and it's already geared, locked, lifted, etc. I'll be around Saturday if anyone wants to take a look.

Nuts..... I do *NOT* need to know this.....

I will probably be running through WI next week. But I really shouldn't be spending the money right now.

It's only money...can't take it with you! :cheers:
<Heathcliff>Well, if I can't take it with me, I'm not goin'!</Heathcliff> (bonus points if you know the reference...)

It'd cost me more than $150... have to pick up a dial indicator and a bearing splitter...4.56 gears, a Detroit...wouldn't have to buy those now, though.

Coastie I travel to the UP quite often. I could get it from him down near Green Bay and meet you in Manistique or Marquette.

There is a Coast Guard station in Marquette and we could arrange you to just drop it off there... I will talk to the friend who needs the D44. I will keep you and the OP up to date.

Thanks for the offer and of course I am sure my friend would make it worth your while :)

I'll throw my hat in the ring after an afternoon's thought. I can pick it up next Thursday, or late a week from Sunday.

Back