• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wylie sonic cruise in

brandyn24

NAXJA Forum User
i was just wondering if any one from NAXJA will be at this sonic cruise in wylie. i seen this posting on lsjc.org an was just wandering if there is anyone that is apart of both clubs. i dont wanna be a trader or anything LOL. an also was wondering if NAXJA does any kind of meetings like this.

I'll be there. Get there around 8ish. Got to get off work at 7, head home and shower, go to Allen to get the girlfriend, then head over to Sonic.

an also was wondering if NAXJA does any kind of meetings like this.

We cover such a large area and are so spread out that we very rarely have large gatherings other that the runs. We do have small groups of us that get together as we can. Keep an eye on the posts for any wrench -a-thons. I pretty sure xxmidianxx will be having one in Feb if not sooner. We are just so spread out and scheduling is such a pain. The BBQ is coming up though, should be a good showing there. I know I will be there.

I've tried to put together things in the DFW several times and they've not turned out well. I keep planning on trying again, but my life has been very busy as of late. If I can get DG to commit, we'll being doing a wrenching party are her place (lots of parking...no concrete though which is a drag). Also, now that it is not 100+ outside, maybe we could try another M&G if there is any interest.

I've tried to put together things in the DFW several times and they've not turned out well. I keep planning on trying again, but my life has been very busy as of late. If I can get DG to commit, we'll being doing a wrenching party are her place (lots of parking...no concrete though which is a drag). Also, now that it is not 100+ outside, maybe we could try another M&G if there is any interest.

I'm down. But this time, show up in the vehicle you SAY you're going to drive.

Also, I'm always down for a wrenching party.

I've tried to put together things in the DFW several times and they've not turned out well...

You said you were gunna host a meet n greet with some bbq once i came a paid member. I remember lol. :smoker:

lame

Uh....maybe hold a M&G AT a bbq place...

Hooters a good enough BBQ place?
hootersBounce.gif

If so....
need to do this when Iam home.

Back