• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT 2000 Chevy S10 for jeep cherokee

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 chevy s10 I want to trade for a jeep cherokee. I am looking for a clean stock one. My s10 has 152k miles, a 4 cylinder, 5 spd manual, and new tires. It runs good even at 80mph. The drivers door needs new door pins. They are worn which is a common problem with these. I recently replaced the rear shocks but it still needs fronts.

Ladder and rack not included.

a6yguma5.jpg

Oops I was thinking you were High2by. My Bad. Yeah I ran the carfax last night because I figured this thing had to have been wrecked or something and it was clean. It had a minor fender bender on it in 2010 but that's it.

The guy I got it from said he drove 120 miles a day and gas was killing him. In fair condition KBB puts this at $7700. My S10 was $3k at best. Even if the engine or trans goes out I still have wiggle room. :spin1:

Oops I was thinking you were High2by. My Bad. Yeah I ran the carfax last night because I figured this thing had to have been wrecked or something and it was clean. It had a minor fender bender on it in 2010 but that's it.

The guy I got it from said he drove 120 miles a day and gas was killing him. In fair condition KBB puts this at $7700. My S10 was $3k at best. Even if the engine or trans goes out I still have wiggle room. :spin1:

No worries, I don't mind being confused with someone of higher status:sad1:

Good luck with the truck.

So I have to ask. What happened to the Rover? And how in the heck did you end up with a trade like that? I need to learn your skill.

Sold the rover. Man this is probably the best trade I ever made as far as getting something with more value. I have lost a ton of money on most of my other deals. I gained about it $4k in value with this trade.

I still wouldnt mind a really nice newer xj though. If someone has something nice let me know and we might make a deal. Please keep in mind this is worth $7800 in fair condition kbb private.

ysu8amyb.jpg

abahu5ur.jpg

ge4yjaqu.jpg

Last edited:
Back